25.

--- Wilbur's pov---

"Honestly they're quite cute together." I heard a voice say.

"Just wake one of them up and tell them we're going out." Said another voice.

"You guys are really loud." I said, pulling away from Quackity and sitting up.

"Sorry." Said Phil and Tubbo in unison.

"Also we're going out." Said Tubbo.

"I know." I said. "I heard."

"Sorry." Said Tubbo again. "Bye."

"Bye." I said as they closed the door. 

"Who was that?" Asked Quackity, sitting up.

"Phil and Tubbo. They're going out." I said.

"Where?" He asked. 

"They didn't say." I said. "They're either going to hang out with some of the other's or they're going shopping."

"They might be burning something down." Said Quackity.

"That would be unintentional." I said. "Or at least that's what they'd say later."

I got up and had a shower. I put on a yellow sweatshirt, black skirt, corset belt, fishnets and yellow trainers. I laid back down again but I couldn't get to sleep. Neither could Quackity. 

"I wanna get food." I said.

I got up but held onto Quackity's hand. He smirked and then got up with me. He sat down on the table while I went to get food. I grabbed something small and ate it on my way back over to Quackity.

 He pulled me onto his lap so that I was facing him and he held onto my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear. Whatever he did would make me blush. And it would always make him smile when I blushed. I loved to see him happy. He pulled me in and we kissed. It felt like there was nothing else, just us. Which is also how I missed hearing the front door opening. 

"Will?" I heard a voice say.

"Tommy?" I said, pulling away from Quackity. 

—- Quackity's pov—-

Wilbur had started shaking. All the colour had drained from his face. 

"Wilbur." I said. "Wilbur, look at me." 

I grabbed his wrists to try to get him to stop shaking. Eventually I just ended up hugging him and let him cry into my shirt. 

"Aren't you going to say anything?" I asked. "He's only upset because he was so worried about you."

"Why? Why me?" Asked Tommy.

"You're like a brother to him. He didn't want to risk upsetting you." I said. "And also you're the one most likely to tell everyone. I know he wouldn't think that but everyone else thinks it's true."

"Oh, yeah. Tommy would definitely tell everyone." Said Phil.

"Do you all actually think that I would tell everyone?" Asked Tommy.

We all nodded. Even Wilbur made some sort of movement. Tommy went over to us and Wilbur sat up. He looked so surprised when Tommy hugged him.

"You're always going to be a big brother to me." Tommy said.

Wilbur hugged him back. 

"This is getting really emotional now." Said Tubbo. "Also Phil I guess I owe you a tenner now."

"Did you guys make a bet about this?" I asked.

"Nah, just that you'd be kissing when we came in." Said Tubbo.

"And I won." Said Phil.

"You're supposed to be like the responsible dad here." Said Tubbo.

"I'm more responsible than you lot." Said Phil.

Wilbur let go of Tommy and leant against my chest. Within only a few moments he'd fallen asleep. 

"Take care of him." Tommy said to me.

"I will." I said.

Tommy walked off to go mess around with Tubbo and Phil. But a few seconds later he came back in.

"Can we stream?" Asked Tommy.

"Sure, the pc's over there. Just log yourself in on twitch." I said. 

I picked Wilbur up and took him into his room. I laid him down on the bed, but he grabbed onto my arm.

"Stay." He said.

"I should go with the others." I said.

"I need you." He said, holding on tighter.