7. (i cant think of a title)

—- Quackity's pov—-

When we got there it was fairly late. Their house was quite big. 

"Do you two want to stay here tonight?" Asked Dream. "We were all gonna stream together tomorrow anyway."

"Sure." I said. "But there's a slight problem for Will. First, we don't know if he's okay or not. Second, he doesn't have a binder with him. He can't stream."

"We will find a way to fix that." Said Sapnap.

"Also you've still not explained to us about Wilbur." Said George.

"Fine." I said. "He's trans, female to male. No one else knows that. And it's all because everyone knew him when he switched, so he never said anything to anyone."

"Cool." Said Dream. "Maybe you should put him down though. It won't make him wake up any quicker."

"Also we've got another problem." Said Sapnap. "There aren't enough bedrooms for five. There's only four. Now, I know someone doesn't use their room very often." He looked at George and then at Dream. "But I think you two can probably sort it out between yourselves." 

"Was that revenge for earlier?" Asked George as Sapnap walked out of the room.

"Definitely." Said Dream hugging him.

I grabbed what few things me and Wilbur had on us and took them to the spare room. I leant on the window sill, looking out at the orange sky.

"Quackity." Yelled Dream.

I came running in, and Wilbur was awake. I hugged him while he tried to figure out what was happening.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"We're staying with Dream, George and Sapnap." I said, not letting him go.

"Do they know?" He whispered into my ear.

"They do and they're fine with it." I whispered back. 

"We're going on a walk." Said Dream, walking to the front door with George, and taking his arm when he thought we couldn't see.

I laughed slightly and Wilbur did too. Then he groaned.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said. "Everything hurts."

"Well, you were hit by a car." I said. "I'll take you to our room."

"I can walk." He said.

"And I can pick you up." I said. "One of them is easier for you."

I picked him up, and he put his arms around my neck. He laid his head against me chest, and closed his eyes. I walked into our room and set him down on the bed.

"Also, the reason why we're staying, isn't just because it's late, it's because we're streaming with them tomorrow." I told him.

"I can't go on stream like this." He said.

"I've already told them that, and they said they'd sort it." I replied.

I sat down next to him, and he put his head on my shoulder and held onto my arm.

"Everyone's gonna find out, aren't they?" He said.

"Not if we can help it." I said. "But the real question is, which thing do you want to keep secret? I don't think both can be done."

"We're keeping everything secret. I don't want my life to go downhill all because my two most important secrets were leaked." He said.

"Now which two are those?" I asked, toying with him.

"Being trans, and... us." He said, blushing. "What even are we?"

"What ever you want us to be." I said.

He didn't reply. He only gripped tighter on my arm.