3. pizza

--- Wilbur's pov---

I was shocked awake by someone repeatedly pressing the doorbell and loudly knocking on the door. My head immediately jerked up to see the door quickly falling closed. Quackity must've been in there while waiting for dinner. I slowly sat up and looked around. Nothing had changed yet it was all so... I don't know... overwhelming, I guess. 

I slipped off the bed and grabbed the blanket, pulling it round me. I slowly walked into the other room. I found myself in a large open plan living room or kitchen or just... I don't know... it was all combined. I closed my door and stood there waiting for Quackity. 

He walked through the door holding a bag with a pizza logo on it. He went over to the sofa / couch. And set it down on the coffee table in front of him. 

"Come on." He said to me, sitting down on the grey sofa. 

I did as he said and sat next to him. He opened up the bag and got out a large pizza box. 

"Sorry." He said, "I didn't know what you like."

"It's fine. I like this type of pizza." I said.

And it was true. He had managed to get the exact pizza I always get. We sat in silence while eating the pizza. I think we were both tired, and we didn't have much to talk about without making it awkward.

I only ate a couple of slices before I stopped. I pulled the blanket round me tighter and looked around the room. I felt out of place, the Wilbur Quackity knew online should be here, not me. Quackity finished the pizza, not noticing how little I'd eaten, and cleared up. I rested against the arm of the sofa while listening to him washing up.

"C'mon sleepy." He said nudging me. "We're watching a film, and you're choosing."

He handed me the remote after turning on the TV and I went onto Netflix. I went onto my favourite film. Sure, it was rated universal (anyone can watch it (like 3yr olds)), but I still loved it. 

--- Quackity's pov---

Wilbur stuck on a movie. It was quite a childish one, but I didn't mind it. It was quite late, and we were both getting tired. Wilbur had his blanket still wrapped around him, and he would keep resting on cushions. 

"Hey, you wanna go to bed-"Is what I started saying before he fell asleep leaning on me.

I decided we should both go to bed. I turned off the TV and then lifted Wilbur up. I took him to his room and laid him in his bed and covered him with his duvet.

I was quietly saying goodnight, when he reached out and grabbed my sleeve. "Stay." He said. 

"Wha-" I said before being cut off.

"Stay."