5. amogus

—- Wilbur's pov—-

It was the last game of hide and seek before we started playing the actual game. Quackity was the seeker. I was hiding in medbay near the vent.

"Hola-" Started Quackity. I vented into Security. "Fuck you."

I read chat, laughing and talking to Ranboo.

"I'm in the walls." They said.

"Wha- Ranboo, you can't be in the walls." I said, laughing.

"Hey, look- Hello." They said.

We both burst into laughter and then they ran off.

"Hey Baby." Said Quackity, running in and killing me. 

I burst into laughter while trying to hide my blush. After the game ended, we ran around a new lobbie, talking. 

"No, no. Right, so when I died, right, I pulled up your stream. And you defo blushed at what Quackity said." Said Tubbo.

"No, I did not." I protested.

"Yes you did, chat clipped it." He said.

"Shut up Tubbo." I said laughing.

"Oh c'mon, c'mon." Said Quackity.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Quackity grabbed he and hauled me onto his lap and put his arms around me. I must've been blushing so much, chat kept clipping it.

"Someone help me." I said.

We started the round, and I stayed on Quackity's lap. We were playing on Polus. I stayed afk at spawn and just watched Quackity play. Then Tubbo reported a body.

"So," He started, already yelling. "I think I saw Wilbur venting."

"Who's dead?" Asked Philza.

"Tubbo, I've been afk at spawn this entire time." I said.

"Oh." He said. "Well I honestly don't want to vote anyone off for this, because Tommy's dead."

"Thank God." Said Phil.

We finished the meeting without voting anyone off. We could hear Tommy yelling in the background.

After a few sabotages, the game ended. 

"Well, we're gonna call it here." Said Quackity.

We exited the game and the ended stream.

"Omg, I can't believe you did that." I said.

"And I can't believe you let me." He replied.

"So, we're gonna go out for a while." He said. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine. Just let me get changed, I don't wanna wear my binder any longer." I said, slipping off.

I ran into my room and put on, a bra, a skirt, a corset belt, and some fishnets again. I grabbed a small bag and then went to meet Quackity by the door.

Quackity drove us to a fairly large shopping centre. We walked through it to a fairly abandoned looking McDonald's rip-off. 

"What is this place?" I asked, not really wanting to find out.

"I'm not really sure what it's called because they never advertise their name, and the sign out front fell down. But it's great here. They serve everything. And it's really cheap too." He said, maybe a little too enthusiastically.

We walked in and sat at a table, I grabbed a menu from the table and started reading through it. I'd never heard of any of this. And the menu was massive. Quackity was looking at another menu but had already closed it.

"If you want stuff you'll actually like then just order what you usually get from McDonald's, it tastes better here." Said Quackity. 

I closed the menu and got up. Quackity followed me. We both ordered and then sat back down at the table, the cashier did not look like he'd been listening. I sat nervously scratching the cut on my hand from the airport. It was just a scab now. 

"Stop." Said Quackity, grabbing my wrist. "You'll just make it bleed."

"Sorry." I said.

"You don't need to be sorry." Said Quackity.

We sat in silence till the food arrived. And, I hate to say it, but Quackity was right. This was the best food I'd ever had. And the portions were so big too, I'd ordered a small and it was huge. It took us ages to finish the meal. But it all tasted so good.

"So what next?" I asked as we finished.

"Ice cream?" Asked Quackity.

"Sure." I replied.

We put our rubbish in the bin and then left. We walked over to the other side of the shopping centre and stopped outside two ice cream shops. Both were really busy.

"Which one?" Asked Quackity.

"Ummm- the second one." I said.

We got into the queue which was already outside the shop and waited. Inside there were people sat at counters eating ice cream and drinking milkshakes. By the time we were standing at the doorframe of the second one, the first was almost empty.

"Look." Said Quackity pointing over. 

He was just about to go when I grabbed his arm and whispered in his ear, "Everyone's going over there now, we should stay here."

He gave me a look of 'oh yeah, you're right' and we continued queuing. People who had heard Quackity were moving over to join the other queue, even those in front of us who would have been served sooner by staying here. 

When we got to the counter there were four boards covered in options. I went with chocolate with sprinkles on. Quackity got strawberries and cream, with the same sprinkles on. Once we left the store, we went and sat on a bench to eat our ice cream. This again, tasted good. We were fairly tired when we finished the ice cream, we'd been out for a while now. 

"Hey, you've got something there." Said Quackity wiping off some ice cream that was on my face. 

I blushed so much and he laughed. We got up and put our rubbish in the bin and then walked to a fancy looking store, just outside the shopping centre.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"I need to pick up a few things, so I'm leaving you out here. I'll be back in a few minutes." He said, walking in.