27. ...

—- Wilbur's pov—-

I felt so nervous when I woke up the next morning. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened last night. I slipped away from Quackity and went to go have a shower. When I came out, he was still asleep. I got changed and put on a sweatshirt, black skirt, corset belt, fishnets and black boots. I turned around and saw Quackity sitting up, smirking at me. I blushed so much. 

"Don't worry Princess. I didn't see much." He said.

He smirked as he saw me blush even more. I grabbed Quackity's hand and pulled him up. I dragged him along, but just before we got to the door Quackity pushed me against the wall. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We kissed. We stopped and Quackity held onto me as we moved away from the wall. I unwrapped my legs and slid down.

Once again I grabbed his hand and dragged him through the door. Quackity sat down on the table and then I went to grab my phone. I had to know if the pictures had been leaked. Surely if someone had taken a picture then it had to be somewhere. And then I found it. Not many people had seen it and nobody had even suggested that it was me. You could just about tell that it was me but I was looking away. There was no mistaking that it was Quackity though. The person who had posted it had put 'Quackity's new girlfriend?!?!', I was just glad that I was ruled out almost altogether. I showed it to Quackity and he didn't seem to bother. 

I sat down next to him and held onto his arm. The others came in and grabbed breakfast. But then Quackity got a call.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey." Said Mr Beast. "Would you and Wilbur like to film another video with us?"

"Sure." Said Quackity. "What exactly is it?"

"It's surviving 72 hours in an abandoned wasteland." Said Mr Beast.

I didn't hear the rest of the call, but it was just more details. After, Quackity told me that it was tomorrow. 

(massive time skip to the next day)

It was early when we woke up. I quickly packed a bag and had a shower. Quackity had left my room and gone to grab his bag. We met at the front door and then went to wait outside. Not long later Dream and George drove up. We got in and started driving towards where we were filming. We sat on the backseat. Quackity sat at one end, and I laid down, resting my head on his lap. He twirled my hair around in his fingers. 

"Do you two ever stop?" Asked George.

"Y-" I started.

"No." Said Quackity, cutting me off. 

"Shut up." I said, blushing.

"You're the one who never lets go of my hand." He said.

"You're the one whose fault it is that someone took that photo last night." I said.

"Oh, you mean that one about a girlfriend?" Asked George.

"Yes." I said.

"Oh c'mon." Said Quackity. "It's not like you tried to stop me."

I couldn't be bothered to tell him to shut up again. I just made an angry huffing sound. He continued twirling my hair around.