Anger

꧁ ⸺ ꧂

-
Y/n was carried back into the treatment room and placed on a couch. She had blood drawn again, but successfully this time. The doctors also decided to take a tissue sample as well. She lay there peacefully, but her face was still wet from the tears she had shed. A woman called across the room. "Thomson we're ready for the MRI now." He nodded and pushed y/n's couch into the next room.

...

Just then she was taken out of the tube again when the door opened, which it was actually forbidden to open. The doctors looked up in amazement. Miles entered the room and his gaze stopped directly at y/n. Briefly, he paused. "Colonel you're not allowed in here." Thomson cleared his throat uncertainly. Quaritch looked at him uncomprehendingly. "I'm just saying..for your safety." "I'll take it." he replied, moving closer to y/n. He felt a little guilty for sending her back to the white coats. She looked so scared as she begged him. He quickly banished that thought from his mind. "What have they found out so far?" Thomson grabbed a file from the table. "Well, we know she has human and Na'vi DNA. But the human one makes up 75% of 100%. Which is why she's mostly human and looks the way she does." The colonel wanted to know more. "What about her Na'vi braid and stripes?" The doctor in front of him took an audible breath. "Yes those things are part of her Na'vi DNA. That's also why she can breathe our air and Pandora's air.... I would recommend you not to tell her that at least not yet. That might be hard for her to learn that she's a-." Miles raised his hand, silencing him. "I understand."
-

Slowly, I became aware of voices again. I blinked and was blinded by bright light. I felt dizzy and sick to my stomach. "Dad, neteyam? Am I dead?" I asked, confused. In a trance, I tried to sit up. "No y/n it's me Th-." I looked into Thomson's face and cringed. "It's all good you need to come around first. And no you're not dead." He raised his hands placatingly. Disappointed, I looked around and realized that I was fixed with both hands. The doctor in front of me noticed my realization. "This is just for your safety...and ours." I barely understood the last words as he grew quieter. "The last time you said that you were going to hurt me! So get rid of me now!" Now I was back to myself. "We can't do that we have to wait for your security first." With a scowl on my face I looked at him and then down at myself. "What have you done to me!!!" Thomson stood up and put some distance between us. "Really we didn't done anything bad, just a few
exams. An MRI, for example." I screwed up my face in confusion. "A what, please?" I shook my head.

Then all the memories came flooding back and I realized Miles had abandoned me to the doctors without batting an eye. Anger bubbled up inside me. "Untie me now damn it!" I yelled at the man in front of me. "Y/n I can't." Slightly unsettled, he looked around the room seeking help. "Once I'm loose then-. Oh great mother give me the strength to hold myself back." The door opened and I wheeled around. "Thank God." I heard Thomson exhale in relief. "Okay y/n come on we'll go back to your room." One of the men who always take me from a to b picked me up and came toward me. Then he untied my bonds. Annoyed, I rubbed both my wrists and noticed that one of them was extremely red.

I swung myself off the couch and gave the doctor another dark look until I left the room I never wanted to see again.

...

Arriving in my room, I examined my entire body. A thick plaster was stuck to my inner elbow. My wrist was a bit swollen and I had a light bandage around my arm (that's where the tissue sample was taken).

Thoughtfully I sat down on my bed and buried my head between my hands.

After a while the rage flashed up in me again. The rage that the only person I really 'knew' here with the sky people had simply rejected me again. I felt betrayed but what else could I expect. I stood up and did not know what to do. My gaze lingered on the camera hanging in the corner. A slight smile played around my lips as I pushed my table there and stood on it.

-
Quaritch just arrived at the headquarters and wanted to do something until a staff member called him. "Uhm, Colonel, I'm glad you're here, because I think we're about to have a problem here." He quickly ran to him and looked at the screen. Y/n was yelling into the camera. "Arghhh!" Annoyed, he turned around and ran to y/n's room with quick steps. He knew what she was up to.
-

"I hate you and I hate you sky people! Let me the hell out of here!" Screamed my body at the top of its lungs into the black thing before my eyes. I picked up the chair and with a jerk, I lunged. The impact produced a loud clang. Again and again I repeated my action until the camera crashed to the floor. Once again I shouted out all my rage until I looked at the broken lump on the floor, breathing heavily.

Suddenly the door flew open with a jerk, almost startling me. Still standing on the table, I looked at it. Quaritch stormed into the room in a rage. "What the hell are you doing here?!" he roared, coming toward me. "Let me out of here!" Now we were both screaming. "What's your problem!?" He stood in front of me but despite me standing on the table I still looked up at him. "I'm not in the fucking mood for your mood swings anymore! I want to get the fuck out of here you idiot! You lock me up like an animal!" I noticed Miles had left the door open. "Sit the fuck back down! That's enough!" I knew he was dangerously angry, despite everything I had to laugh briefly. "You don't have anything to say to me! I don't give a shit!" With a jump I landed on the floor and ran to the door.

Miles caught me by the arm, pulled me back and pressed me against him with my back turned to him. "Get your hands off me! Don't touch me!" I yelled, trying to break free. "Don't you dare try to run away!" "Argghh!" I bit his hand and he unintentionally let go of me with a hiss produced because of the pain.

I quickly scurried out and turned the corner. I glanced behind. Quaritch was coming closer and closer, much faster than I could run. I saw him reach out for me. "No let me!" I yelled but he had already grabbed me again. I yanked on my arm as hard as I could. "Stop it now y/n!" I ignored him. "Stop it!" I still struggled. "I said stop it!" Then I felt a blow, with the flat of a hand, on the left side of my face. Horrified, I stared up and didn't move another millimeter. Miles had just slapped me. He looked down at me in horror. Shocked, I put my free hand on my face. He paused briefly and looked at me with a look I couldn't interpret. Then he turned around and dragged me back to my room.

I didn't say another word and disappeared into the bathroom. I slammed the door in his face.

꧁ ⸺ ꧂

//Poah bro hope you found this chapter well the last I found crap :/ 1376 words//