Kidnapping (Edited)

꧁ ⸺ ꧂

The sky shone beautifully in all colors. I loved the night. Wide awake, I lay next to my father and blinked at the rest of my family. Close together, they were all asleep. I had been waiting for this moment the whole time. Carefully, I pushed my dad's arm aside and slowly got up.

I turned around again to make sure they hadn't noticed me. But everything was silent. Determined, I picked up my bow and ran into the forest. The plants shone in their full glory. Nocturnal animals crossed my path and soft chirping broke the silence of the darkness. Eywa is beautiful.

...

After a while I sneaked through the forest, I began to have doubts. Is this right? What're you even doing y/n? Didn't I promise? No I'm allowed to look at these sky people damn it. After all, this has been kept from me for years. I deserve answers. Besides, I'm much quieter on my own anyway. You can't take my brothers anywhere with, these clumsy camels. Nothing will happen anyway. It's all fine I'll be careful.

...

Only a few meters separated me from the place where the sky people had appeared. Then I heard noises. Voices. I crept closer and looked through the thicket. I saw the soldiers from last time. But now there was not only one gray bird, a second one was there. I was startled. Na'vi in strange clothes appeared. What is going on now? I didn't understand anything anymore. I looked closer and noticed that they all had five fingers. Strange, actually Na'vis have only four. Then I remembered. Dad had told me earlier about sky people who had Na'vi bodies and called them avatars. Yes, Lo'ak and Kiri also had five fingers, but I never really thought about it. Besides, they are not avatars.

I focused on the soldiers again. "Colonel, maybe we shouldn't go searching during the night." I heard a sky person say. The avatar addressed turned around angrily and ended the conversation with just a look. "We're going out tonight!" He ordered loudly to everyone. Apparently, he was the leader. I was so engrossed in understanding the conversation that I didn't notice one of the soldiers approaching me unknowingly. Even before I noticed, he spotted me. "Hey there she is!" He yelled. I flinched and reflexively shot my arrow. The man went down screaming. As fast as I could, I ran. My legs did their best. Since I had always lived here in the forest, I made good time. Skillfully I dodged the trees. So I could work out a small lead. I looked behind and heard the others screaming at my heels. My breathing was fast and I realized what a shitty idea this had been. Suddenly I bumped into something and fell backwards from the force of the impact. I looked up and one of those avatars was standing in front of me. He was bald and looked down at me. "There you are." He grinned. As if stung by the terantel, I stood up and ran to the side. He tried to grab me but I ducked and escaped. My size was still good for something. Quickly and full of panic I ran on and saw that another avatar wanted to grab me from the side, but there I also escaped to my luck.

But that didn't last long because unfortunately I was so focused on running away that I couldn't see in front of me. A root stuck out of the ground and I stumbled. A slope ended there of all places and I fell down it completely. Pain went through my body. I fell like a stone, my hands finding no grip. At the foot of the small hill I banged against a tree trunk and remained dazed. My whole body was numb. I felt my blood running.

Again I heard voices, this time very close. I opened my eyes and saw blurred that the leader was coming towards me with big steps. I wanted to get up and run away, but my body was too weak. "Shh, you stay down." I heard him say in a deep voice like an echo and felt a big hand resting on my shoulder. I looked up at him in a striking face. He watched me from bottom to top and paused for a moment until he started shouting again. "We're flying back!" Light flashed above me and loud engine noises sounded.  "No." I said quietly and tried to resist in vain. The leader ignored it and grabbed me. He lifted me up with ease and put me over his shoulder.

Still dazed, I noticed how we lifted off the ground. The next moment I was put on cold iron and then everything went black.

(Reminder Italic = Na'vi Normal = English)

I woke up with a jolt and in a flash I looked around. I found myself in a white room with strange-looking metal objects. When I stood up I was frightened by myself. I saw it on the wall. As if the water was there now. Then I noticed that I had bandages around my wounds on my body. What happened? Where am I? And then the memories came back and fear arose in me. I quickly hid under the big metal thing and examined myself. My bow was gone and so were my arrows. The skull hurt.

...

After a while of hiding in fear, I finally regained some courage. I crawled out again and a huge hole had been cut in the wall that I hadn't seen before. So I took my chance and went for it. With a bang, I hit my head again. Astonished, I touched the hole. An invisible wall was between them. What is this? Panic spread. I hammered against it, but nothing happened. Helplessly I looked around, took one of the smaller metal things and hurled it against it. Again nothing happened. I tried again and again but in vain. I screamed and started to cry. "Hey where are you all?! Help!"  I exhausted myself trying to get out of this prison somehow.

I ended up with a, tears streaming down my face and huddled under the big metal thing until I fell asleep from sheer exhaustion.

...

Then I woke up abruptly when I heard a loud noise. Someone was coming in...

꧁ ⸺ ꧂

//AHHHHHH MYSELF COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT WAS HAPPENING HERE 1100 words//