Chapter 17

The mad laughter kept ringing in a long winded nightmare, before the call was cut.

No one in the room moved.

"Jae Hoon," Hong Yi said at last, "Wasn't the reason he went mad because of the debts he collected working with you and paying them back using collaterals of his shares. He knew that you were going to take everything from him and that was the reason of his mental breakdown, right?"

Oh Na Rae was frozen with horror. With an escalating panic stricken voice, she babbled out in a steady stream, "I am telling you, I did give Young master the drug. He drank it in front of me. The reason he might have woken up earlier than normal was maybe because he has always had a strong threshold for alcohol. Maybe that was why the effect wore off earlier than normal. If what you say is true, Young Master has been dead for over an year. Today in fact marks his death anniversary!! Do you, you know what this means?!!! He is coming for us!! He is coming for the sins we committed to him!! HE IS COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD!!"

Ji Oh reached out and soundly slapped the woman.

"WHAT KIND OF TRICK IS THIS???" She then turned around to the group of servants huddling together, "OPEN. THE. DAMN. DOORS! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THE CHEAP TRICKS OF THIS INCOMPETENT FAMILY!"

The servants all scurried to try to obey her orders.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

THE BEACH HOUSE :

"I think we are all a little drunk" Anya said, then trotted towards the house, "Lets go inside"

Mira was buzzed a little and made a big show of standing up and melodramatically pointing at her friend, "Just say you want to go to your boyfriend! Speaking of who, TELL HIM TO SHOW UP IN FRONT OF ME!!!" she walked along with Anya, complaining away, "Its also been a year of me not seeing him!"

"Ya know!" a happy and completely drunk Soyeon chirped, "Its strange how easily and fast we adapted to him being a ghoooost! Right sweetie!!!"

So Hyun grunted at the elbow jabs he received, but half carried his sweetheart while answering, "Frankly I am more surprised in the way it seemed to fit in."

"I KNOW!!!!" Mira turned back to walk backwards while talking to her brother, "Its like, his psycho ass was predestined to be a OUCHHH!"

"Don't call my man psycho! He is the most sweetest person. He is always patiently-" Anya entered the house, sat down on the floor in front of a perfectly fine and empty sofa then solemnly continued informing her foolish friends, "-gentle. He listens and observes what you like or not. He pays attention to every word I speak. He is always careful to never hurt me, whether it be in words or deeds. Even in his anger, he cannot bear to truly hurt me. He is one of the most eloquent and understanding soul."

Flopping down to lay like a star fish on the floor, she sadly said, "he is protective. Even in his possessiveness, he never restricted me. Neither did he ever get angry at other for whatever wrong the committed towards him, only when that harm spilled over to me.

Anyone will be lucky to have an angel like him."

the person who had the highest empathy among them all, Soyeon, became emotional on hearing Anya, leaving So Hyun, she staggered to where she was imitating a soft noodle and hugged her, "My Blueberry. You are right!!!"

Anya accepted the hug, resting her head on her shoulder, "Its just that, there is a lot that he hid. His past."

Nodding vigorously, Soyeon still comforted her, "But he still is your gentle angel, or better yet, your devoted guard!!!"