Chapter 15

HOSPITAL :

"Doctor, please tell me?" Jong Gi asked the 11th specialist who had come to examine Tae Sun. With the heavy frown still etched on his face the doctor said, "As I said before Mr. Kang, I will stand by my previous statement. There is absolutely nothing wrong with his body except his previous wounds. And those wounds are healing nicely without any signs of inflammation or infection."

Violently, Jong Gi pushed the Doctor, "IF EVERYTHING IS FINE, THEN WHY IS MY BROTHER IN A COMA??"

Not liking the disrespect, the doctor still kept mum about the treatment he suffered. Afterall, a influential and wealthy family as the Kang's could not be provoked. Still, he was short in his explanation, "As I have said and I believe many before me have said too, Mr Tae Sun is not in a coma, he is simply sleeping. Although yes, it appears to be a sleep from which he is showing no signs of awakening, but it is sleep nonetheless. He is still reacting to the stimulus of pain, his brain is showing normal activity and none of his body functions are compromised. I have talked to the medical staff here and the batch of doctors will be further investigating what is wrong, but truly, thus far, we have not found any factors-"

"HIS ROOM WAS TRASHED! EVERYTHING WAS BROKEN! HIS BED WAS BROKEN! IT IS CLEAR HE WAS ASSUALTED AND YOU ARE SAYING-"

"Mr. Kang." The doctor cut in stiffly, "His body showed no signs of assault. Not even a scratch, bruise or even a needle mark. I do not care about the state of the room that you talk about, my only care extends to my patient, who, was bereft of any signs of struggle, manipulation or any physical harm. If you have concerns about the state of the room you found him in, then I suggest you talk to the detective, not me." Saying so, he angrily left.

Jongi Gi felt like punching the wall.

His brother was in coma, Jae Hoon had to be admitted in a psych ward after he repeatedly kept trying to harm himself while laughing non stop, his father was deathly scared, believing it firmly that it was Namjoon haunting them.

Everything was falling apart in the front of business where suddenly, just 2 days ago, Min Hwang had made his move, having acquired majority shares of the divisions that had been left to them by their grandfather. On top of that, the sponsors needed for their venture to take off, had agreed to different project with Min Hwang's core company, now hesitating in angering him by supporting them, hence withdrawing their association.

That, in turn had prompted new sponsors from investing, sensing danger from a venture which most renowned and elite companies were rejecting.

"Namjoon!" he growled under his breath. How was he orchestrating this debacle??

Jong Gi stalked towards the reception, asking for a phone call to be made. He dialled the number of his secretary, "Ask aunt to come. Call and invite My father's associate Yun Hong Yi and our lawyer Cho Ji Oh as well. Make sure Joon's nanny and her family are present as well. Set up the meeting in the country house."

Having received affirmation, Jong Gi angrily smacked the phone down, earning looks of disapproval from the nurses around.

"Its high time something should be done to you Kim Namjoon." He muttered.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

BEACH HOUSE :

AFTERNOON :

Blearily, Anya opened her eyes which refused to cooperate. Not forcing herself to wake up properly, she burrowed a little deeper in the bed and pulled the blankets up. It was nice and cozy.

With a smile and a blissful sigh, Anya again wanted to sink into the happy sleep she had just parted with, when all at once, all the curtains in her room spread open wide apart, letting the strong summer afternoon sun intrude brightly in the room.