Chapter 8

"Just HOW do you classify that as a sandcastle???? Its just a mound of sand with a hole dug on the side as a door!!!"

Soyeon turned her nose up and crossed her arms across her chest, "Hmph. It's a new type of design. Who said all sandcastle have to be the same? It's a minimalistic approach. If you pay close attention-HEY, YOU ABSOLUTE TOOTHACHE OF A NUT JOB!!!!"

The sandcastle, was now crushed beneath a volleyball as Mira grinned at her, "Aww, my bad. Your minimalistic architecture is more minimalistic now, right?"

Anya, as always, routinely ignored the antics of them both, as she sipped her lemon tea. Placing it back on the plate, she continued working on her recent manuscript with her typewriter, all the three girls enjoying the golden beach with the sapphire sparkling waves and chirping of the birds in the pastel blue sky.

"Yo!!" their peaceful hours was then disturbed by So Hyun who screamed as he ran towards them, waving his hands frantically like a swinging monkey.

Mira straightened up, "What's that moron doing here so early?"

Soyeon too looked at the mad dash her fiancé was undertaking, "Must be something major or any huge gossip. Only then does he display his epic moronity."

Mira nodded while Anya laughed, "Moronity? Is that even a word?"

Soyeon just nodded in So Hyun's direction, urging her to look. Obeying her, she saw the tall male swinging his limbs awkwardly, running in a weirdly uncoordinated way, with his hands above his head, waving like an idiot.

"Sometimes, you need to invent a few words to convey something which current words can't justify."

Anya nodded, agreeing with Soyeon.

Curiously, she asked, "Why can he still not run properly? Is that something that needs to be taught?"

Mira had her eyes on the figure of her scrambling brother running to them in a bizarre, whacky way and muttered her reply, "Childhood defect. I attribute every single of his abnormality to childhood defect."

"YO!!" So Hyun reached them, then bent down in half and panted with his hands on his knees, "I-have-news-" he gasped out.

Concerned for him, Anya poured some more tea from the pot and handed it to So Hyun, who took it without looking, then gulped it down.

Only to spit it right back out on the sand causing Mira and Anya to shriek and dodge. His tongue hanging from his mouth, So Hyun glared at Anya,

"Gesth whath dhu you wanth fram meh?????"

"What??? It was tea!!! Of course it would be hot!!!" Anya replied hotly.

"Then whby woudh you give me thath?????"

"Because you are gasping and wheezing like an old man on his deathbed!!!"

So Hyun straightened and looked at Anya incredulously, "SO you will give a dying old man a hot cup of tea to burn his tongue???"

"Are you saying you are an old man??"

"You are the one who said that!" So Hyun defended. Then winced when he got a whack on his head from Mira, who sighed with a suffering tone, "It was a metaphor you dumbass moron."

"Ahem" Soyeon cleared her throat, "Honey!" she said, clinging to So Hyun, "My cutie cuddly pumpkin pie, why are you back so early? Something happened?"

So Hyun visibly blushed from the attention of his fiancée and bent down to hug her in his arms and dropped a kiss on her head.

Meanwhile Mira gagged and mouthed to Anya, "cutie cuddly pumpkin pie!?!??!?!?"

So Hyun then looked at the remaining two and stated, "Tae Sun was involved in a car accident yesterday night after leaving here. He crashed his car straight on a wall of a T-road."