Chapter 1

The night sky was tranquil with the stars twinkling, like little diamonds studded in a velvet black brocade, shining coquettishly. The breeze whispering over the scenery was cool and mild, gentle in its breath of existence, providing a calmness, a beauty, rare to the richness of night.

Full moon illuminated the world shaded in the darkness, its silvery light bewitching anyone who looked at the magic of the moment. The waves of the sea crashed rhythmically, the fierce roar of the ocean muted to a soft lullaby, spraying the air with its salty presence.

The bright round moon shone just above the dark sea, its shadow blurred in the water below, casting its soft vigilance over the calm, peaceful surrounding.

A tall man walked in an unstable gait towards a magnificent mansion standing alone in the private beach, splashed by the cool silver light. Even though he staggered a little, the elegance of his presence and his bearings was eye catching in its beauty. When he opened the gate and walked till the door, He paused for a while, his cold eyes glancing fleetingly towards the enchanting night sky above the gentle ocean.

His black eyes narrowed behind the silver rimmed specs, seemingly scoffing at the serenity of the darkness.

His white shirt was open showing his powerful chest with few buttons ripped out, his olive skin smooth. But the shirt was splashed in red, the stain of blood particularly noticeable and sticking to his skin on his torso where a dark cloth was roughly tied around.

With a sardonic smile on his lips, the man coughed lightly as he leaned against the banister of the small steps leading to the door of the beach house.

"What a shame." He murmured, "A beautiful night."

His bloodstained hands reached up as he brushed back the locks of hair falling on his forehead.

For a beat, his cold eyes softened as a thought flashed by, "Will need to leave her for a while."

As the wind gently continued to blow, the tall man suddenly laughed, the surrounding cooling as his sinister aura influenced the air, capable of freezing any who heard the chilling laugh.

He murmured, "Foolish creatures." His eyes hardened, a malicious light glinting in its black depths, "Getting rid of me?"

Another mocking laugh poured from his throat, "As if it was that easy."

The man was the personification of elegance even in his bloody and disheveled state, but the insanity vibrating in every inch of his body was getting increasingly heavy which the darkness of the moonlit night failed to hide.

"Hell." He whispered as he gazed at the tranquil moon, "Living hell." The vicious sentiments formed easily in the depths of his soul, "Death will be too kind for them."

He straightened from leaning back from the banister, then grabbed the railings, walking up the steps. As he unlocked the door, the stains of blood smudged the steel lock.

The man casually took off his rimmed specs as the door opened and he entered the dark house.

He turned around to close the door, but paused again on seeing the serene and bewitching night. A small smile graced his lips, "You will be mine Anya. Only ever mine." A rising urgency of madness overtook his soul, "Little Fruit, wait for me a little. I will come for you. Just wait for a while."

His eyes lingered on the silver moon, a moon which reminded him of his love.

A love that he desperately desired, a love that became the obsession that made him feel the warmth of the sunlight.

A love, that now would plunge into an abyss he was falling into.

An abyss, where he would pull her with him.

"The night, it has its own seduction, Anya." Namjoon whispered, "I will not stay away now." Neither will I conceal myself."

Hearing his own words sent a bone chilling humour in him.

"A few years. . ." his words were light, the emotions, instability in them suffocating. The man did not succumb to the pain he was in, his whole being throbbing with the future he knew he was going to unwrap for the world, a future, where the game he would lay down would engulf every person in its stabbing clutches.

Even his love would not be able to escape.

She, would never be able to escape.

Not then, nor in the time she perceived him to be creating a void of absence.

She was the reason the darkness he would unleash, would blanket all in its vicious shackles.

"Little fruit." As he closed the door, sealing away the outside alluring calm, his gentle whisper of sinister words carried out with the breeze, "Sleep well . . ."

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

A/N : Hellllllllooooooooo!!!!!

Took a break to get my bearings otherwise I would not be able to deliver the stories which you would maybe enjoy reading.

This is the beginning of Season 2!!

And I start it with Joon's Prequel.

Please heed the mentions that I put forth, for this story will be dark {not for sexual content}

And no, this time, its not a tear jerker.

The actions that will be executed by our SOF gentle Wolf, is going to horror inducing, so please bear with him and read till the last to understand why our Wolf hybrid turned out that way.

DO NOT have expectations of him being a hero, Unlike the General of Dark Embrace, this Protagonist has NO BOTTOM LINE.

The story will be uploaded as usual, in 3 batches.

Enjoyyyyyyyy guys!!

And if you find the story Interesting, intriguing or like it, then please vote and comment a lot!