Prologue

For me I was just another fan for him. But I never knew that my life will change forever after sending that one little tweet to Virat Kohli, the vice-captain of the Indian cricket team.
I clicked on the little red X button in the corner of my window. I had just finished watching the video of Comedy Nights With Kapil where Virat Kohli came as a guest. Whenever I just had a bad day, I'd just watch the videos of his interview or his match replays all over again. I loved all the players of the Indian cricket team, but I definitely had a soft spot for Virat. He was my special snowflake. His perfect physique, his gorgeous brown eyes with his overpowering smile, I just couldn't take my eyes off him. His hundreds of pictures in my laptop and cellphone was my little secret about which only my best friends-Shruti, Isha and Nishant used to know.
I sighed and opened a new window. I quickly typed in twitter on the Google search bar. I quickly typed in my username and password in little boxes. I quickly scrolled through my timeline, occasionally laughing at some Virat Kohli and the Indian Cricket team related tweets. Eventually, I clicked on Virat's name, wanting to send him a tweet. I doubt he'd actually reply to it. Thousands of other girls were probably doing the same.

AranyaM90: @imvkohli You probably won't see this but that's alright. :) If you followed it'd mean the world to me. I love you. Will you be in Delhi anytime soon? xx

I sighed as the tweet went through. I sat there staring at my mentions. It was pretty stupid. He probably wasn't going to answer right away. I tied up my hair into a bun and turned my light off. I needed to get some sleep.
*************************
When I woke up, I heard my phone beeping loudly. I groaned a bit and opened one of my eyes. I reached out for it and looked at the screen. I had a new follower? What? I wasn't even that popular on Twitter. I only had like 150 followers. Then my eyes began to register the name. Holy crap, Virat Kohli the vice-captain of the Indian cricket team who I loved so much, just followed me. I suddenly wasn't tired anymore and began to jump around in happiness. I unlocked my phone and opened up the twitter app. He tweeted me too!

imvkohli: @AranyaM90 I did see this tweet now, didn't I? Haha and I will be there in one month! We're currently in England for the Champion's League. :)

I smiled widely at my screen until I saw another message. This was a bit weird. My followers never really talked to me. Holy crap, this day was just getting better and better. It was a DM from Virat. I opened it up quickly and read it.

From the looks of your profile, you seem pretty cool and beautiful. I'd like to know you a little better. You seem trustworthy. So here's my number. Call me maybe? Haha! 7XXXXXXXXX- Chiku ;)

Virat Kohli, the one of whom I am a crazy cricket team, the one for whom I cried for after he received hate over twitter for his poor performance during T20, the one I have been dying to meet just texted me. I sat on my bed hyperventilating. He wanted me to call him. I reread the message and the tweet again. I wasn't dreaming. This was real. This was so freaking real.
**********
Do vote after reading guys!