"Found It...it's true, how could something like this not be? This note from Ray to Isabella..." Krone said twirling in circle as she laughed "It was so unexpected! Isabellas second weakness! How should I go about this? If I show this note to Grandma I wonder if I can obtain Isabella's position as Mama. Then I can ship those brats out! But...how does Ray know about this? Because Isabella herself shouldn't even be aware of it..." Krone walked back to her room and sat on the edge of her bed.

A knock was heard from the door making Krone gasp. Krone ran to her suit case and stuffed the note into it. She slowly opened the door to reveal Isabella standing there with a letter and a small knife. She handed the items to Krone "These are from headquarters, you should open it" Isabella said with a sly grin. Krone opened the letter and read it fast. As soon as Krone finished she gasped. "It's a shame it has to be this way, this is goodbye." Isabella said bowing her head.

"Number 18684, Sister Krone. We here by appoint you to be ...Mama of Plant Four! I'll be Mama?" Krone Said looking at Isabella. "Yes" Isabella answered with a nod. "There was a sudden opening at Plant Four for a Mama. Ive been recommending you for a while now, this is why you were given the position" Isabella said crossing her arms. "You...recommended me?" Krone asked. "Grandma is waiting for you at the gate" Isabella said closing her eyes. "Pack up your things immediately and go back to Headquarters" "immediately?" Krone asked. "Goodbye, please do your best at Plant Four" Isabella Said with a smile. Krone stood there in disbelief "What's wrong? You don't look pleased" Isabella asked "No- No! This is an honour I'll pack right now" Krone said nervously. Isabella shut the door and left.
As soon as Isabella's footsteps grew fainter Sister Krone fell to her knees. "That woman wants to get rid of me..." Krone said with anger staring at the floor.

A few minutes past and Krone was packing her suitcase. She took Rays note out of the case. "I'm just going to have to risk it" Krone said as she took out a sliver pen from her suitcase, holding it in her hand. "I refuse to let this go the way that she wants"

Isabella walked down the stairs to be greeted with Phil and Daila ringing a bell. "Mama it's time to eat! Where's the Sister? Is she in her room?" Phil asked with a smile. "Not quite, she had work to do. We are fine to start eating without her" Mama said as her eyes narrowed with a grin.

Krone walked though the house, leaving the silver pen. She then walked outside and down the grass hill with her suitcase in hand. As soon as she reached the gate, the metal bars began to lift. An older woman with grey hair neatly in a bun and a black dress stood inside the gate. "Grandma..." Krone said standing in-front of the woman. "I'd like to report something" Krone said holding out the note for the woman to take.

"I'm so hungry!" The children said to each-other. "Huh? Sisters not here" Jemima said looking at Krones empty seat. "Where do you think she is?" Dominic asked. "Mama said she had to go work" Phil said. Ray glanced at Krones seat as his eye brows furrowed. "Hey Ray can you help me serve the soup this pot is really heavy" y/n said , struggling to juggle the massive pot and plates. "Hm? Yeah sure" he said taking the pot from y/ns arms. "What would you do without me?" He teased "Hmm.. probably get Norman instead" Y/n said "huh?!" Ray asked

Meanwhile at the gate Grandma was reading the note as her hand was placed below her chin. "As I can see from this note and what you are saying is that there are four top scorers  who know the secret? One of them being the special product?" Grandma asked. "And the two below them! Please believe me!" Krone yelled. "We Need to take action! If we dont then-" "However, they're still under control aren't they? If they remain under control there shouldn't be an issue. I think it's a good thing the special product knows, it will give her a head start for her future. You see, Sister Krone I can't have you getting In Mama Isabella's way. Incase you didn't know Isabella and her plant are quite special. It's necessary to keep her here as my pawn, you are insufficient to replace her. You've become a problem" Grandma said walking towards Krone. Krone gasped and her eyes widened. "To offer the best dishes at the Tifari everything at the farm has to be the best of quality" Grandma said as she walked back to her original position. Krone started to laugh loudly "Ah, I see. They were in it together. I had no chance of winning this from the start!" Krone said to herself out loud as she continued to laugh.