"Daddy" I hugged him tightly as he chuckled. "How are you my flower child?" He held my hand tightly as I smiled.

"Good, super good" I led them inside. "We have to talk to you" My dad spoke softly as I nodded.

"Well we can go to the family room." I offered as he stopped me. "Privately" he whispered as I nodded as my mum spoke to Justin.

"Both of you" my dad said sternly as Justin and my mum waited as I walked towards Justin's small office room that he had.

"Sit" I gestured to the sofa as I bit on my thumbnail. "You can sit down Ly" my dad smiled as I sighed. "Some part of me is nervous" I pursed my lips as my dad say forward as Justin leaned against his desk as I waited for my dad to speak.

"Lyanna, it's not easy to say" he began as I looked over at Justin as he took my lacing our fingers together. "But I went to the doctors" he paused as I frowned.

Some part of me wanted it all to be all okay but I knew this conversation was more serious than I thought. I snapped out of my thoughts and became more focused in the conversation. "it's cancer in my kidneys and it's bad Lyanna" I felt my heart break as my dad sighed starring at me waiting to say something.

"y-you can't just do that to me! you can't just tell me this! not two days before Christmas!" I shouted as Justin held me back as I tried to fight him off...I was mad, of course I was, it was a natural reaction from not being told. I was an adult, I at least thought I had a right to be treated like one. "how long have you known?" I grabbed a tissue, wiping my tears away. "two months" he sighed as he stood up to explain as I stopped him.

"two months! two months and you couldn't tell me! dad I could have helped you with treatment!" I sniffled as I watched as my dad sighed. "I had a dad that walked out of my life when I was a kid and you stepped in my life and you aren't just my step dad, you're my rad dad! I refuse for you to leave my life so abruptly." I crossed my arms. as he sat back down as my mum held his hand tightly.

"have you told Shanna or Gale?" I chucked my tissue into the bin as he shook his head. "they are your biggest priority dad, not me. You always put them first" I spat as I got out of Justin's grip and opened the door. "I can't believe you dad. After everything we've been through you couldn't even tell me when you first found out" I scoffed as I walked out seeing Gale standing by the door in shock that I caught her as I held her hand as she hugged me. "I don't want to lose dad" she cried as I held her close to me, rubbing her back.

"hey, talk to them" I watched as she entered the room hesitantly as Justin smiled, exited the room as I felt that feeling in my stomach come back and my throat closing up again. "I don't want him to die" I cried as Justin quickly hushed me and dabbing a tissue on my cheeks.

"hey, we're going to help them and we're going to make sure they're okay" Justin whispered as I nodded. "don't cry, it's Christmas" Justin placed his hand on my cheek. "okay?" his thumb lifted my chin as I looked up at him. "okay" I nodded as I took a deep breath.

"Just be supportive, that's it. Your dad is your dad. Respect his wishes, help him out as much as you can and if you need to; spend as much time with him as you can" Justin pressed his lips against my forehead. I shut my eyes trying to calm down.

"I'll try" I gulped as Esther trotted along sitting at our feet. "I love you" Justin hugged me tightly and his lips brushed against mine as I felt myself falling more and more in love with the way Justin was handling all of this.

I pressed my lips sweetly against his, my hands flat on his chest. My sadness was fading and it reminded me that no matter what happened. I had my family. Justin, Mason and I.

I pulled away from our kiss as he sighed. "Come on, lets be one of those disgusting Christmas couples" Justin chuckled picking up Esther as I walked to the kitchen.

---

"Okay" I handed Justin his gift, he hesitantly opened the wrapping as Mason sat on his lap, intently watching Justin.

"What is this" he looked at the box. It was like a segway but without the handle, it was a new toy that everyone loved apparently... All you had to do was shift your weight and boom!!!! you could go anywhere.

"This is crazy" he opened the box as Mason flapped his arms around. "An IO hawk" he mumbled unwrapping it and pressing the on button.

"Here" he handed Mase to me, standing up and carefully stepping onto the sensors as it beeped.

"Go for it" I giggled as Justin shifted his body weight making him go forward immediately into the hallway. "This thing is incredible" I heard Justin yell as I let Mason go, grabbing his new books we had gotten for Christmas.

"which reminds me" Justin cane back into view as he held a small box in his hands. "you think I forgot?" He passed it carefully to me as I held it, unwrapping the small box. I lifted the lid seeing car keys.

"Justin" I mumbled looking up at him as he smiled. "I figured you needed a new car and comfortable enough to fit Mason in it as well so" Justin held my hand a we walked to the garage. "so what type of car is it?" I switched on the lights, seeing our long garage light up and one shiny car sitting in the middle with a white ribbon on top.

"no way!" I gasped seeing Justin smirk. "it's a Mercedes-Maybach?!" I screamed as I clicked the remote to unlock the doors, seeing the headlights light up. "oh my God!" I pulled the door open seeing Justin smile.

"I knew you'd like it" he spun around in his IO hawk. "it's so pretty! seriously Justin!" I squealed seeing the leather seats and just UGH it was beautiful.

"you're actually crazy! and I love you" I screamed hugging Justin as he chuckled. "I knew you'd like it he wiggled his eyebrows as I locked the car and made my way back inside.

"that's a hell of a gift Justin!"I shut the door as he went past me continuing to ride around. "Mase look!" I showed him Justin as Mason stood up before running after him. "boys and their toys" I sighed.

I shrugged as everyone else decided it was time to sleep, I was left cleaning up the house.

Mason" I handed him his pacifier again as he sat in his walker. "you're getting so big for this and you still like sitting in it" I laughed placing the dishes away. "Justin!" I yelled as he came around the corner again. "stop please for the sake of my goddamn sanity" I hissed as he chuckled and stepped off the gift I got him.

---

"so he got you this? as a gift? this is freaking insane!" Surina touched the leather seats as I nodded. "I know and Mase likes it because he gets tv time" I smiled as Mason crawled all over the seats and Tatiana having to deal with my wild child in the back seat.

"does he always drool like no tomorrow?!" Tatiana held him an arm length away as Mason smiled babbling away as she grimaced. "Ugh I did not sign up for drool duty!" she grabbed a tissue wiping off Masons hands and chin.

"he's so adorable but he's gross" Tatiana cooed as Mason giggled. She placed him back in his carseat.

"mama" Mason yelled as I hummed. "num num" he held out his hand as Surina smiled, grabbing his cookies. "say thankyou darling" I stopped at the stoplight seeing Mason smile. "paparazzi are following girl" Surina frowned as I groaned. "Really?" I rolled my eyes as I pressed on the accelerator and making a left turn. "are we going to try and get rid of them?" Tatiana held onto the handle as I turned left once again, seeing a car swerve behind me.

"yup, all you need it expert timing to get rid of these douche bags" I giggled as Mason squealed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OKAY FIRST OFF. FUCK YOU WATTPAD FFS.

Okay so i updated by accident, took it down, finished it updated.... AND TURNED OUT HALF THE CHAPTER WAS MISSING AF

xoxoPammyxx

p.s. Im so sorry about Wattpads shitty fuck ass shit it put me through.