C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎3͎4͎

-2006-

Today was October 31st, a full year since Baji's death, honestly when that day happened.
He was holding us all together honestly, but after we all just went our separate ways, only me and Mikey sticked together tho. Mikey spoke about something trying to keep them safe?

I wonder what that was about anyways, I was happy to at least say bye to them all but right now. I need to go visit his grave, maybe I'll ask Mikey to come that's if he already isn't there. A tear dropped frommy eye.

Honestly being like a older brother it hurts so badly, I wonder how Chifuyu feels tho. "Well." I sighed taking a glimpse at my surrounding. Right now I was out on the porch, just thinking to myself honestly, Me and Izana's got together now and no more fighting.

Bringing myself to my feet I got my phone from my pocket dialing Mikey's number. 

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Hello?"

"Mikeyyyy." I spoke into my phone, "Yes Y/N? What do you need?" He most likely knew what I was going to ask, so I'm just going to make this quick and simple, incase I start crying being the sensitive person I am.

"Wanna go Visit Baji's grave? I bought some flowers as well don't worry." All I got for a reply was a simple 'Okay', then he hung up. I heard Izana's voice from outside, meanwhile he was probably wanting me to do something or ask something. "Y/NNN." Izana raised his voice just enough so I could hear him from here.

"Don't worry I'm just going to Baji's grave with Mikey, then I'll be back." I could here Izana groan loudly as hell. He has always been jealous of Mikey honestly don't know why, I spend more time with Izana more now that we are together.

Mikey was now here his engine was roaring. "Y/N c'mon." He looked at me waiting patiently, "Yes yes I'm coming! Let me just get the flowers first." I rushed inside to collect the bag of flowers I bought for his grave. Grabbing the flowers from my desk, I ran outside the door as quickly as possible.

Izana mumbled "What the fuck." As I rushed by "I'm here!!" I had the flowers in the bag securely. I walked to Mikey's motorbike sitting behind him. Honestly was awkward as hell since it's been a while since we last saw each other.

I sat there straight with my hands on his shoulders. "You do realize your going to fall off if you don't at least told on tight somehow. Mikey saw me looking embarrassed through the mirror, but he just started driving not minding.

It was awkwardly quiet, but I didn't dare to speak a word knowing Mikey is most likely in one of his childish moods, or may even worse honestly he has yelled at me a few times but not that much since after that he would apologize every time.

Once the motorbike stopped I stepped off, but slowly lost my balance. The first thing I tried to hold a grip on anything, but little did I know Mikey was already off the vehicle, and was right behind me.

I soon felt a pair of arms supporting me to stand up just as I was about to hit the ground. "You honestly need to be careful Y/N." Mikey said. "Oh yeah sorry." I went to bow after gaining my balance. "Y/N Lets just go to his grave now." Mikey looked like a different person, he looked dead.

"Ehm Well.." I walked to the grave with writing saying 'Baji Keisuke.'
I got the flowers out of the bag in a big bunch, laying them down, I tried not to cry but I guess it was not like Mikey would mind right?

Mikey was standing next to me. Honestly I was just thinking about how it would feel to be in heaven right now, My mind is just loaded at the moment thinking of different scenarios. "Y/N." Mikey looked up at me. I just glanced at him since I was standing, "Have you ever wondered why he tried to save us all but got killed himself." his black eyes stared through my soul.

"That's what I wonder I hope he is proud of us." I whispered "Who's proud of who?" A tall figure was standing behind us both. "Oh hello" I waved at the blonde. "Baji loved you as his little sister you know Y/N?" I stood there silently, tears escaping my eyes in response. "Yeah.." My voice was breaking, "He was basically my big brother.." 

Draken just nodded walking over to where Baji laid. I moved aside for him to do his business. Mikey looked at me, "Y/N lets go." the male demanded his tone of voice was cold. "Ahh okay. Well Bye Draken take care." Mikey was now walking ahead of me. 

"Yeah you too." He responded but no one heard.

A/N

Hi!! Been  a while honestly haven't been feeling well lately I'm going through counselling and emotion stuff my cousin thinks it's to do with my mental health but I should be just fine I wish you all the best truly.

I hope you all had a beautiful valentines day whether you spent it with a special someone or not. Self love is also important or you just haven't found the one yet and that's okay. I'm sorry for not updating this story as much anymore since My weekends are now busy as well these days.

I hope you all are enjoying this book so far if you guys have any feedback or improvements I can make please say so since it help's a lot within improvement of my writing ability.

Honestly while writing these chapters I always listen to a lot of K-pop or maybe pop sometimes depends how I feel though sorry if I'm speaking about myself a lot though. 

I may be updating in a few weeks or a month honestly don't know but I'll try my best to update regularly like I used to. Also thank you for 6k reads honestly a privilege to have this much support.

Well bye have a lovely day/night or afternoon if so and god bless.

🎉 You've finished reading 💝𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗠𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆💝|ɪᴢᴀɴᴀ . ᴋ|Discontinued| 🎉