C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎3͎1͎

-Future-
Takemitchi was on the couch eating some snacks. "Police has called a girl who appears to be connected to the criminal organization Bonten and their crimes." Takemichi eyes widen when he saw a photo of the girl on the screen. which he only met a few times. He stopped what he was doing and rang Naoto up. "Naoto here, you need anything Takemichi?" Takemichi held the phone steady, "Wait do they mean Y/N was connected to Bonten, she never had the signs or depression or dark impulses."

-Y/N L/N-

Looking outside of the cramped cell. I sat on the bench, "Y/N You have visitors." the guard spoke, "Bring them in then leave." the male nodded at my request. As they let my visitors in. I eyes them It was the only Takemichi.  I was being cuffed, my hands and legs before walking outside my cell there was a table therefore where we could all speak freely.
"Sup." I smiled at the male, "You look a bit different but your most likely still a crybaby from what I witnessed." I laughed a tear rolled down his face, "So how are you and Izana? he visited yet?"

"Oh yeah he visits me twice a week with our son and daughter." I smiled. Takemichi realized then that the news that he read was from 2 months ago. "so you've been stuck here for 2 months Y/N?" I nodded in response. "Time's nearly up." the guard came in as I glanced back at him while raising a eyebrow. "But you and Izana had kids?!" Takemichi said shocked. I scratched the back of my neck. "Haha yeah about that-." 
 "Okay times up now back to your cell Y/N." I groaned at the officer, "Well we'll talk later." I got up from my seat and headed back. "See ya later Michi!!" I yelled before disappearing from his sight.

I pushed back into the cramped jail cell, I responded with a yelp. "Why do you fuckers have to be so harsh." I said annoyed as I going in the punch him. Tonight I will escape from this hell hole. I grinned, "So how do you wanna die?" I Kicked the man in the balls then began to crouch down as I got his gun. pointing it at the police officer, "just because your with the police force doesn't mean I won't kill you I don't give a shit who you are." they got up as about to punch me.

Dodging as they attempted to bring me down I shot them in the stomach. Blood goosing out of their wound and mouth. "Don't worry it won't be your end just yet." but as soon the others heard the gun shot they ran to the cells only to see a attempted murder against a prisoner and one of their team members.

"Who's next?" I yelled as I stood on the officer I already shot. 

-Takemichi Hanagaki-
Crap I need to find Naoto quickly. I ran to the police station. When I got there I was panting as a female looked at me. "Could I please speak to Detective Tachibana." I huffed "It's a emergency please." the lady lead me to the door front it said on the door, 'Detective Naoto Tachibana.' I knocked slightly on the door before being welcomed inside the room. "Have a seat Takemichi." I took a seat on one of the two chairs there were.
"So what's the problem?" Naoto's face instead of calm was now replayed with concern. "Uhm well it's about Y/N. Why was she put in prison anyways she did nothing wrong pretty sure." 
"Hmm well Y/N was put in her rightful place after going berserk therefore killing innocent people."

I was surprised very surprised indeed when I heard the cause of Y/N being in the place of where she is are right now. "Don't get me wrong I knew her since she met Hina but as she got older aka now she changed. The Y/N we once knew before isn't there anymore." Naoto sighed as Takemichi held his head hanging, "I'll go to the past once again." I said holding my hand out. Naoto and I shook each others hand then I was sent to the past.

-Past-
-Y/N-

"Takemichi?" I called out to him, "Wait what what happened." I hit him lightly jokily, "Damn I thought you died." Mikey sat next to me while clinging onto me. Izana was there ready to fight Mikey if needed so.  Takemichi stared at all of us, one at a time.
"Y/N? Mikey? Izana?" Takemichi questioned while calling out all of our names. "Takemichi your suspicious I swear." I laughed at the face he made when I said that. Mikey was about to speak but I stuffed Dorayaki into his mouth not a sound came out. I then ran to Izana as I hugged him, "Oi Takemichi." I said

"Hmm? Need something Y/N." I took his hand and ran out the backyard. "WE'LL BE BACK BOYS." The blonde was being dragged by me. "Okay so we're gonna steal all of Mikey's Dorayaki okay?" sweat poured off the male's face. "What? It's not like his gonna get mad at you if you give them to me." I ran back inside after saying that. "Mikey!!!" I jumped on him. "Holy Y/N no need to jump on me like that you might end up making my back hurt." I scratched the back of my neck. "OI LETS MAKE A PROMISE." I jumped from excitement, "We will never leave each other for us long as we live. YOU TWO ALSO HAVE TO AGREE TO STAY BESIDE EACHOTHER." I scolded.

But they ended up agreeing I was very happy. "Takemichi's still outside I think OOP I LEFT HIM." I ran outside but he must of left since no one was now there. "omg Takemichi got super powers he went poof just like that." I shrugged my shoulder back at the men. "Or he just sneaked away to get to Hinata. Ayo what could they be doing I wonder." I giggled then took Izana's hand. "Oi we should get something matching someday." I smiled.

"Oh okay then I guess that's alright." I hugged the bleach blonde haired male. "Mikeyyy can I have some of your Dorayaki." The shorter male put his hand on his heart, "How dare you ask that. My Dorayaki is special Y/N how actual dare you." he pouted.

-To Be Continued-