C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎7͎

✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿

The first couple of days have been terrible. If I don't listen to him he locks me away maybe for days depends what I do giving zero mercy at all "Izana..Please just let me out." Hugging my knees scared it was nearly pitch black in the room I was in.
Yeah Izana untied my hands after he was done. I'm just scared because I am wondering will be be how I die?" Walking up to the door attempting to open it, it was locked with some sort of keys most likely Izana was probably with someone talking, went outside or just doing something important.

Looking around I know noticed a picture in his room after turning the light on picking up the photo frame it was a picture of him and Shinichiro ,Mikey, me and Emma. You were about 15/16 there that was after the photo Mikey jumped onto your back. Tears falling down your face as you remember that time, you look behind you seeing the door was now being unlocked the door knob turning quickly placing it back where it was before now wiping your tears pretending to wake up from a nap. Izana now walking in shutting the door behind him "Lets go somewhere" grabbing your arm "Next will be your family if you don't listen to me" looking into his eyes meanwhile he looked back at me calmly "Okay" terrified looking away after.

Praying that he doesn't hurt me again now standing up Izana took me somewhere locking the door behind him [I want to escape] we now arrived at a place that was named Nihon happi club as we walked inside I saw some people looking at me I recognized one of them it was Kakucho. he was now walking up to us as Izana waited for him.

"Hello my king" Kakucho said to Izana, Kakucho now looked at me "Hello Y/N" he smiled "Hello" I said softly responding "Well we have important business to do now go play with someone" letting go of my arm as he walked off with Kakucho beside him I walked to where some girls were "Hello.." I looked at them shyly "Oh hi" A girl with brunette hair and green eyes spoke the rest now giving my their attention "Why is she here?" Another girl but this time with blonde hair said eyeing me off suspiciously the last girl had blue eyes and Black hair looking at me nervously "Sorry for her she is shy with new people"
 My e/c eyes sparkles "You guys are so pretty" "Oh thank you" The blue eyed girl said smiling "Wait we should introduce ourselves I'm going first" excited "Hi im Selene" now standing next to me "Akira and my sister Yua" showing no emotion "Nice to meet you guys" after that we spoke for hours soon Kakucho stood behind me "Hey, Izana said its time to go Y/N" tapping me on the shoulder "Okay see you girls tomorrow?" standing up and walking to Izana. Kakucho waving us goodbye being us now going our separate ways .

Going home it was boring as always and the same as usual but instead he ignored me when I tried speaking to him  when we arrived we didn't say a word to each other which got Izana annoyed "Oh by the way if you escape more then 3 times I wont give you another chance I'll kill you then" Izana now dragging me by my arm as I groan in pain not saying anything incase he hurts me again if I do now throwing me in my own room as I crawl to the window looking outside.

Looking out the window I see Emma with Draken and Mikey, Mikey being childish as usual annoying Draken knocking on the window but they didn't hear it continuing what they were doing they continue walking, sad you closed the curtains ad laid on the bed thinking about how they are and how Shinichiro is.
now looking at the ceiling and after closing my eyes finally falling asleep Izana came in when he saw me sleeping sitting next to me and getting the hair out of my face, admiring me as I slept. soon getting back up and walking out incase I wake up.

soon I woke up to Izana standing at the door just looking at me I looked up "Hmm?" coming closer to me he grabbed me by my arm hugging me "I wanna see Emma can you call her for me?" giving him my phone to ring her with  now ringing Emma she picked up happy as always  "Hello?" Mikey and Draken in the background I laughed I looked at Izana "Can you come over here? Y/N wants you to come over" speaking quickly "Okay then I'll be over shortly" Izana looks at me "Don't tell her anything or I'll harm you so much you won't be able to forget it" snickering at me.
                                                                  ✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿
Emma finally arrived knocking on the door I walked to the door opening it "Y/N!!" she dived on me I fell backwards now on the ground hugging her back  "I missed you so much so does Mikey I'm sure he would love to see you" hugging Y/N tighter "I cant breathe Emma-" Emma stands up and backs away a bit giving you room to stand up "Sorry" she giggles at me "Nah its fine I'm used to it "Oh also is Izana treating you properly "Yeah his treating me great" I couldn't believe I now had to lie to Mikey and Emma feeling guilty for lying  "Omg you should come over and see Mikey and Draken later also maybe we can have a sleepover" looking back at Izana "Hmm are you guys now a couple or something you seem to close its suspicious looking back and forward at us both "Nah we're just friends" felt more like prey and predator in my opinion. Izana smiling "We could become more if you want" he now stood beside me putting his arm around my shoulder.

-To be Continued-

Do you think Y/N will be saved from this living nightmare?
She may be saved one day and have freedom again.
We will see that in one of the chapters when it's time.
Well hope you enjoyed.
Goodbye darlings. 
💗💗💗