C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎7͎

"Omg this girl is going to be the death of me" he walks inside just about as it starts sprinkling outside, rain becoming heavier by the minute, a few minutes later Izana laid me down on the couch him sitting next to me watching a movie. It was pouring outside so eventually the weather got cooler, later in the was when then I woke up 

I opened my eyes and Izana was just looking at me, we just stayed quiet and I tried to go back to sleep, I turned around so I wouldn't see him looking at me but then he poked me "Oi no sleeping it's about 3:00 pm get your ass up"

he said surprisingly not loud at all "I want more sleep tho I'm tired"  I said in parts yawning and nearly falling asleep but each time I nearly sleep asleep Izana would wake me up by shaking me, "Stop shaking me I want to sleep Izana", I said looking at him with the sleepiest eyes ever, without knowing what was now going on I fell asleep on Izana's shoulder but he did nothing just looked at me then back at another movie he was watching.

Last night I couldn't sleep because I had a nightmare so I just stared at the wall for the most of the time then I thought if I should go to Izana's room and knock but I was scared he would be mad at me because that's just how he is.

So yeah I guess that explains why I couldn't get sleep, soon in my sleep I moved and wrapped my arms around Izana's waist, he turned stiff but then eased down again after a minute or 2, soon we were both asleep on the couch not a nudge but still comfortable in our positions.

-40 minutes later-

I was the last to wake up, Izana waking up first and noticed I was hugging him while sleeping again, He sighed then thought Why are you making me feel like this it's weird and i've never felt like this for someone else, you aren't my type tho you servant because I never date my servants and never will he thought forgetting that I was still asleep. 

After I woke up and looked at Izana who was sitting awake I thought when he saw my arms were around him he would take them off but did nothing he just looked at me "Ehhh uhm afternoon? I think it's afternoon" not being able to process some stuff since I just woke up, suddenly I felt someone hug me I looked at who it was and was utterly stunned thinking something like this would never happen in my life. 

"Shut up and be grateful you are getting a hug from me right now you" Izana puts his head on my head and I nearly died inside I couldn't believe this not for the world I started thinking this was a dream "hey im dreaming right?", "Oh shut up does this look like a dream? now be quiet" 
after a few minutes he stood up and said to me "This never happened okay?" I nodded confused as hell but just went with it, I then got up and walked to the kitchen "Also don't worry about cooking there's food in the fridge if you're hungry.

"No I'm not hungry right now" I replied back, whenever I was by myself I would be going to the gym sometimes or elsewhere , first if you're asking why the gym? Well I'm scared of getting fat since I got bullied when I was way younger and elsewhere is if I get bored or don't know where to go so I just go some place where I can think of or enjoy going to for example: a food shop or skate park to escape reality or if I cant think I just go to  friend's place.

I walk to the fridge and get some apple juice out after I place it down on the counter and quickly get a glass from the cupboard , I then pour apple juice in half of the glass I had then once again walk to the fridge and put he apple juice away, making my way out to the lounge room where Izana was still.

"You are still here? I thought you would be doing something far more better or important", "Remember it's night time Y/N" he said shrugging "And I just took notice you're still growly when tired" ,"Oh shut up Y/N before I drag you and throw you on your bed" , "No thanks" I smile at him, we've recently got closer as time passed and it was quite nice when he wasn't stubborn or rude.

"You're very lucky I ain't in the mood for doing that or I would of did that right now you short piece of crap", "Oi don't make fun of my height" I said hitting him on the arm softly "Admit you are short or I'll call you my servant again" now dragging me by my arm to my room and yeeting me on the bed.

"Sleep now It's slowly turning late loser" walking back to the door "Damn I wish I have this Izana here 24/7 instead of the stubborn and rude one this one is much nicer" I said laying back "Oh shut up I'm always nice maybe I wouldn't be so rude if you wasn't such a bitch" 

"Hey!! Im not a bitch" I threw a pillow at him then he threw it back at me "i aint no bitch if that's what you're thinking Izana" Closing my eyes but another pillow hits my face "How rude I was trying to sleep now but looks like im not getting any sleep" I said sighing " If you're going to keep me up all night let's see who can stay up the longest" I said throwing the pillow back "U bitch u now caused a pillow fight".

We surprisingly stayed up till 4 am or 5 am we couldn't tell what the exact time tho just all we know it was in between those times.

-To be continued-

【ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ】
Heya hope y'all had a great new years and christmas love you all <33