C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎2͎3͎

✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿
Looking down on the ground it started raining "I'm stuck with you ain't I?" a tear left my face, in this state I was vulnerable. "But I just have something to request." looking up at Izana "And that is let me see my mother one last time. Please...." he looked down at me showing no emotion but inside it broke his heart seeing me cry like this. He was scared, scared of losing you the thing he cherished the most in the world even though he was harsh and cruel. He was willing to do anything for you even if it meant killing everyone.

He accepted your request. you smiled raising your head to look at the moon shining. Admiring your side profile his eyes sparkled for the first time. As the rain starting getting harder you grabbed a umbrella. "Lets go Y/N back home." walking with me till we reached home. I was thinking 'Maybe he has realized what he did wrong, now the only problem would be his stubbornness.'  walking back to the house standing there, I felt a bit uncomfortable. Memories from the night I escaped flashed in my mind. I hesitated for a bit before walking inside.

Inside still looked the same. My eyes wandered around the place looking to see if there was any differences made. I spotted my old room it looked the same from the outside but was locked with the key "That room you will not enter." Izana took me away from the room taking me to his room "You either sleep on the couch or with me." I looked at the couch "Then I'll just sleep on the couch."  looking back at me "Suit yourself but shower before you do that." I nodded my head as I made my way to the bathroom.

Walking inside the bathroom it had blood stains mostly in the bath tub though. "Izana..." I called hearing footsteps stopping right behind me, "Yes?" I jumped Izana put his hands each side of my shoulders "Holy fuck you scared the shit out of me." putting my hand on my chest, "Your just exaggerating now, your completely fine." before turning me around. Kissing me on the forehead "What was that for?" I questioned "Got bored now shower you loser." pushing me into the shower than after walking off that nothing happened. I still was trying to find a reason why he would kiss my forehead like that.

It's not like he likes me or anything anyways. First I closed the door then undressed, turning the taps on the water hit my skin as I stepped in. After showering, I got dressed it was silent like no one was in the house. Walking outside the bathroom I looked around, "Izana are you here?" I yelled a bit.  I didn't really take any notice of it now walking to the couch. I was planning to wait for Izana to come back. Getting comfortable on the lounge I fell asleep.

(This is the sleeping position)

Tossing and turning in her. She felt a kiss on her forehead as  my eyes fluttered open. "Hmm?" looking at Izana "Let me sleep I'm tired." turning over towards the couch, next thing I knew I was being shaked side to side. rolling off the couch I landed in his lap, "The heck you want let me sleep man." flicking my forehead, "Well I'm bored so deal with it Loser." pushing me off him after standing up and looking down at me.

Looking at Izana, still waking up from my beautiful sleep. A tch leaving my lips as I sat up. standing up infront of Izana, "what we doing now?" dragging me I fell backwards "Smh, atleast be a bit more gentle that hurt like fuck." I whined. We were outside heading to the garden pretty sure. when we arrived at our destination in a matter of seconds he let go of my hand. "Why are we outside I'm to tired for thisss!" I laid on the ground "Suck it up." sticking the rude finger up at me, "You're so rude to me." 

Getting back on I grabbed Izana's arm throwing him onto the ground on my stomach. "The fuck you do that." his hair blowing from the wind gracefully. "You keep doing this I'm giving you away to kakucho your a pain in the ass." I laughed at him "Sure sure you're just rude in general." sticking the rude finger up at him. "Oh you fucking don't" I watched Izana's figure stand up and grab me by the leg. "Why meeee, I just wanna sleep but you won't allow me." looking at me "You don't deserve sleep you witch." he stopped dragging me and began carrying me instead.

"So you decided to be nice now? Thats new isn't it." he sighed, "Don't test my bloody temper." his eye twitching, "Damn no need to be so serious." I got out of his grasp, "Loser can't even keep me in one spot." I ran away from him. "I am not running after my servant only you run after me." Izana scoffed before walking inside. "Damn okay then but atleast wait for me loser." Izana looked back at me. "And stop calling me a loser I am your king and you're just my servant." 

"Mhm sure."

"Back to the servant and king thing I guess you stubborn person." kicking me "Damn bruh I could of been on my thing you know." he grinned at me "And? That's a you problem not my problem." I stuck the rude finger up at him. "Oh also I'm visiting my mother in a few hours hah!!" he groaned. "Go get dressed for your mother than." rolling his eyes. I ran into the room slamming the door behind. quickly getting dressed I got changed into a skirt and top.

(This is a idea of the outfit you can change it into whatever you want tho.

【ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ】
Mhm good time for a cliff-hanger.
See ya next time my sunshines.