C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎2͎6͎

✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿
"You know what, just shut up!!" Izana yelled then looked down on me, "And you go to your room I have some business with this fucker."  he pushed me the other room forcefully but not to hard. I fell on the bed and rolled over spreading my arms out. I heard Izana raise his voice as I was about to open the door I heard Emma's voice on the other side of the door, I swung the door open.

 "Why the hell are you here Emma?" Izana glared at the girl, I took a step out and the attention was now on me, "Whats going on here?" I raised a eyebrow looking at the the three of them, "Emma speak first." she looked at me in the eyes, "Well I wanted to see where you were but than Izana more got angry when he saw me." 

Shaking my head, "That's how he is." I sighed looking at Emma again before grabbing her arm and taking her outside with me, "We will be going, bye!!" I laughed and ran as fast as I could to Hina's house, "Wait up Y/N!!"  she yelled from behind.
we reached Hina's house. Emma was drenched from sweat while I was teasing her to death. I stepped up to Hina's doorstep and knocked quite  softly.

The door being open by her younger brother Naoto, "Hello naoto." I smiled cheerfully at him as he hugged me, "Onee-San!!" Hina stood behind him after walking, "Welcome Y/N and Emma come in." she warmly welcomed us in as I carried Naoto inside with me, "So hows life?" I looked at Hina, "Yeah it's pretty good still the same but me and Takemichi broke up." her smile fades as she finishes her sentence.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that." I hug her tightly patting her back, "If you need one of us just ring us up." I let go of her giving the girl a closed eye smile putting my hands on the shorter girls shoulders. Emma comes behind us hugging us both, "Now lets have some fun to brighten the mood up." she smiled "I'm Bored so it's more entertaining watching Mikey and Izana argue now that I think about it." I sit down after Emma laying my head on her lap, "I promise this will be fun!" Emma's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Then I guess sure." I continued to lay there.

"Y/N if we wanna go you have to get off my lap." looking down at me I turned over, "Actually I'm tired since Izana wouldn't leave me alone all night last night it was a pain in the ass." I closed my eyes, "And what were you doing?" Emma grinned same with Hina, "Spill the tea sis." Hina laughed, "Uhm okay so he kept asking if I was okay I was just trying to sleep you know." I frowned

 "Now lets goo girls." Emma pushed me off her gently making me hit the ground. "Atleast be more gentle next time." I rubbed my head before standing up lifting Emma up to stand also. soon the two of us being dragged by the blonde, "Lets go!!" she squealed while heading her way to the mall. "Oh I have a bad feeling about this." I looked in the sky, "Can I go home now." Emma just ignored what I said, "AAAAaA." I had a voice crack then it went silent, "Pfft, what was that Y/N?" Hina busted out laughing. Emma on the other hand was trying so hard not to laugh. We were nearly at the mall but stopped at a Ramen store. 

"Omg yes Ramen." I cheerful said staring at the food, Emma went up and spoke to the person buying 3 bowls of ramen but ofc we gave her the money for yourselves. "Ramennnn" I smiled widely, "Eat it or it's gonna get hot Y/N or something on your mind.?" she bumped me jokingly, "And what the hell you mean by that?" I raised a eyebrow at the girl.

"Hmm you knowww you can share anything with us girlss~." she winked at me, I finally got what she meant, "Oh hell no I ain't thinking about Izana for shit." I faced the other way crossing my arms.  Emma looked in the sky, "You know you can't be single for ever you have to find someone soon." she sighed, "And I'm good dying single pretty much." I finished my ramen up before putting the bowl back standing up. "Next thing." I changed the conversation quickly before she came up with anything else.

 "Ohh!! I saw these matching Dresses, I was thinking since there was them we'd go there today and buy them." Emma smiled back at us, "That would be nice." Hina replied in the sweetest tone, "Lets just get this over with." we were dragged the rest of the way to the mall. "Emma I can walk." I looked at the girl, "But you're slow today." I groaned, "It's because i'm tired, please Em." she let go to hugged my arm, "We will do this quickly do you can get rest soon." she smiled at me like a angel, I unnoticedly smiled back at the figure.

We walked to the clothing store seeing the matching dresses, one was yellow, pink and D/C [Dress colour.]

"EEEK!! there still here." Emma was hyped, I was trying to not fall asleep in the store, "Can we go now I'm tired asf." I whined at the two, "Okay let me go buy these then you can head to your Izana." she flashed a smirk at me after  finishing the sentence but at the moment I was to tired to argue so I let her go.

"If I love Izana then you love Draken." fiddling with my fingers I got nervous with so many people around. "And that I do love Draken so you must love Izana than huh." Hina's eyes widened, "Wait she likes Izana?!" covering her mouth after.

"Yup she likes him or maybe even loves."

-To be continued-