c͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎5͎

-The next day-
-Morning-

Covered under the sheets sleeping cuddling Izana with your head on his chest meanwhile Izana's hands around your waist just then the alarm goes off waking you up you turn to the alarm and turn it off "Shut up" mumbling half asleep, getting comfortable again next thing u know someone calls, you answer it "Hello? I was trying to get my beauty sleep" the person on the phone your dear mother.

Yawning your mother now spoke "Hello my child, how are you darling?" happily spoken "I'm fine I want sleep at the moment though." yawning between every sentence Izana woke up looking at you "Oh morning" he looked at you "Morning" replying to him "Omg do you have a boyfriend?" said the mother Y/N's eyes widening "Who said that? This man I'm with is Izana, Izana Kurokawa" Izana now sitting next to me "Oh. I remember him I would always say you shouldn't be friends with him" I laughed "Well" Now changing the subject "How about tomorrow we go out at a café?" I couldn't wait to reunite with my mother once again.

"Sure, but how should I dress? Casual, fancy I don't know" curious of what she should wear as she always has been like "It's fine mum no need to overdo it its fine just dress normal" Izana walked out of the room "Well I'll see you tomorrow then mama?"  Izana looked back when i said Mama and laughed at me "Yes okay sweetie see you tomorrow!!" excited as well, hanging up the call "You still call your mum mama?" Izana picked me up as he walked towards the door.

Now putting me down as he opened the door showing Ran and Rindou "Sup" ran said they looked at both of us "Damn never knew she lived with you Izana that's new for someone like you" eyeing me "Eyes off  Izana said possessively  death staring Ran "Don't mind Izana his not in the right mind today" Hitting Izana a bit Rindou doing his own thing behind his brother. Ran looks behind him.

Stepping aside for them to see Rindou glancing at Rindou I smiled "Hi" waiting for a answer back "Hello." Rindou looking somewhere else in the room for a few minutes then fixing his gaze back at all of us Izana grabs me by my waist and brings closer to him "Hmmm you guys are close now" Ran smirked at us, blush all over my face as I covered my hands over my red mess Izana glaring at Ran "I will kill you if you say that once more" looking back at me "You okay?" I couldn't look at him in this state I'm in right now it was to embarrassing.

Poking my cheek "Oi answer me lady or I'll drop you" I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not "Hmm? Well yeah of course I'm okay why wouldn't I be" looking at them meanwhile still covering my cheeks  "Awee Y/N is shy" Ran looking at Izana "Look what you did to her Izana shaking his head "Nah she's been like this since she woke up "Or maybe she was flustered seeing you guys together" raising his eyebrow "Now that I think of it what exactly did you guys do in that room".

Izana confused "Nothing?" trying to lie for his life, Rindou spoke "Suspicious I tell ya" looking at his eldest brother Ran nodding in agreement "We will figure out what you guys are hiding one way or another" Ran grinned at the both of them, trying to pull away from Izana he held me tighter "Izana let me go pls" asking soon turned into begging Izana soon got so annoyed and fed up with my whining "Shut up!!" he yelled Ran and Rindou looked at me tears formed in my eyes I didn't wanna seem like a cry baby so I kept them in.

"Please let me go now" Izanas grip loosened around me and let me free I walked to my room and laid on the bed, stripping the bed down them laying in the covers soon falling asleep from crying, soon a knock was heard On the door I rose out of bed and stumbled to the door opening it slightly "Hmm?" It was Izana "I'm sorry I guess" looking back as I guessed Ran probably made him apology to me "So do you accept or not?" looking straight into my eyes 'Hmm sure but on one condition" I said "That is?" questioning my decision.

"You stop being rude to me for all or I will never forgive you" Izana sighed "Fine then" I smiled brightly Izana Picked me up once again carrying me "Hmm what are you doing?" ignoring me "What about what I told you?" pouting as I said Izana looked at me and groaned "I hate this so much" I laughed then stuck my tongue out at him "Oi watch what you do or I won't be nice to you" flicking my forehead "Oh shh let me just be rude to you for once in my entire life".

Izana sighed "fine then go ahead do what you want" unexpectedly u kiss his cheek "Thank you!!" putting his hand where you kissed him you realized what you did "Oh my gosh gomen Izana" then he put you down ready for you to do anything even if it means dragging him "Hmmm so what should I do?" you giggled as Izana sat there clearly bored out of his mind "How about I suggest a game?" Izana said Y/N focused on Izana now "hmm depends what is the name?" he grinned slyly "It's called Run from the yandere" Looking at him suspiciously "hmm okay then who's the yandere then?" Izana looking at the ground "I will be".

-To be Continued-