C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎2͎2͎

✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿

As Y/N woke up, opening her eye, squinting the sun blinding her sight, standing up now going to close the curtains, as she did next minute jumping back into bed as she was exhausted, laying in the bed a few minutes passed, now knocked out asleep, Mikey swings the door open as he hides under my bed "MANJIRO SANO!!" Emma said looking around for Mikey, hand on the opened door but she left as soon as she spotted me asleep, shutting the door quietly since she guess I was exhausted, Mikey hid under the bed for a hour or so.

                                                                             ✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿

I woke up, looking at the time it was about 12:30, I rose from the bed as I felt like going for a walk, I got up, made my bed and got dressed walking downstairs to the lounge room, as I turned the tv on it was on the news, "a person in their 50's have been found headless yesterday" Headless?! I thought, disgusted when I saw the image, stomach growling I quickly took a protein bar eating it while getting my bag, walking out the door keying it once I got out, It was quiet since Emma would be with Hina meanwhile Mikey with Draken and his gang and Shinichiro probably asleep.

I was just going for a random walk since there was nothing else to do. Maybe to the shops, grocery store, get some food for all of us, tying my hair up into a ponytail as I started walking, While in the street feeling uncomfortable, stares from all over landed on me, I couldn't tell if it was the way I walked, Looked or more, but just continued on my day trying not to think to much about it. Now approaching the grocery store, the air coned air hit my skin.

After grabbing a trolly I quickly wiped it down, looking down at the piece of paper I brought then heading to where the fruit was, looking back at the list it said Oranges, Apples, Mango, Blueberries and Bananas' from the fruit section part of the list, I was also thinking of getting a randomized Ice cream box from all of us since I thought it would be nice.

                                                                         ✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿

 -After shopping- ( I don't really know how to write the shopping but so ehh)

As I collected the items I bought, walking out the doors opening as I tried to hurry home, going into a lane. Since it was quicker shortly stopped by two taller Men, "Uhm Excuse me you're blocking my way, I need to be back quickly." one smirked, "And Why would you do that when there is a beautiful woman standing in front of us." U tried to run since only one was paying attention to you but the other grabbed your arm "Hmm nice try little lady" spinning me the other way "L-Let me go." Starting to now stutter.

Taking his cigarette out of his mouth, "Awe, she's scared don't worry we only want you for a little bit, after maybe hand you over to your 'Beloved' Izana Kurokawa." My face turned kinda reddish "What?! His not my beloved." eyeing me strangely "Hmm giving you to Izana first now be quiet" putting a cloth over my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes, terrified because the darkness I couldn't see a thing but fell asleep in a few seconds since what ever was put in there. 

                                                                       ✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿
"Wakey wakey." the whole gang was there, I couldn't see but could hear, the blindfold being removed but cloth stayed there wrapped around my mouth, Izana stood in front of me, "So Miss Y/N is back." he laughed at me, "Didn't I tell you not to escape you bitch." slapping the side of my face, I could feel it stinging, as I groaned the rest of them laughing at the helpless me "I forbid you to leave my side next time and your dead but depends how I feel, I swear to god" smiling at the ceiling like a crazy man, "Also thank you for bringing her here." lifting my chin up to look me in my eyes.

"Scatter now." Ran and Rindou got up and stood near Izana, "Next time you guys see Mikey, Kill his Emma and him together." he looked at me obsessively "Lets go home now Y/N Kurokawa but first." he got some rope out tying my hands together meanwhile taking the cloth off my mouth "Didn't I tell you to move on." His expression now turned annoyed "Stay that again and I'll throw you to some random men" holding my hand, "And you know what that means so be a good girl." A butterfly suddenly landed on Y/N's nose.

Y/N laughed as Izana's eyes widen "Its the first time I've heard you laugh" he was now looking at my side profile, I then went quiet looking at him when the butterfly flew away "Hmm?" he said nothing just continued walking, dragging me along "Did Hanma and Kisaki do anything to you besides what they were supposed to do?" speaking calm "Hmmm no." I just hope he realized his mistake and that he needed help. Here I was right now beside a murderer, "Oh by the way I was thinking about seeing my mother to make sure she is okay." he glared at me "But what about the killer on the loose?" I looked forward "That's why I'm going to visit her." him now letting my hand go, Little did I know he was the murderer who killed them, I was standing next to a murderer. It got darker and darker  "uhm.." he ignored me starting to get nervous, the wind howled and the moon was shining as bright as anything. I took my hair out so it wouldn't be as cold around my neck.

-To be Continued-

Who do you think Izana Killed?

Do you think they are Related to Y/N possibly?

What will happen if Y/N finds out.

-To be Continued-Who do you think Izana Killed?Do you think they are Related to Y/N possibly?What will happen if Y/N finds out