c͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎2͎4͎

✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿
Humming softly I got my handbag, walking past Izana I put my shoes on, "see ya loser." I quickly escaped from him scolding me, closing the door behind. Walking outside it was quite busy cars everywhere, Izana was watching me from outside the window secretly, "She's gonna come in crying then we'll become closer!!" he smiled to himself.

 ✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿

You stood outside your mum's house anxious, 'what happens if she doesn't want to see me anymore.' I sighed taking a deep breath before knocking at the door, but there was no answer. Looking at the door knob I hesitated for a while before turning it. I stepped inside the house it was dead silent, Looking at the floor I spotted a bit of blood, "Huh what in the hell is blood doing here." I questioned myself as I followed it to investigate it.

I soon reached the end, I stared at the figure which was covered in blood. "Mother?!" I shook her slightly, "Come on your the only have I have left don't left me like this!!" I cried as I fell to the floor , getting my phone out I dialed the ambulance. It took them a while to make it here. My chest was so heavy, my eyes were getting blurry, "Mommy, please!! Wake up for me!!" They soon arrived I wouldn't let go of her, hugging my only family left one of them tried to pull me away.

My vision blurred and blurred till I passed out from crying. 

-Flashback-
"S/N!! Lets go surprise mum. I giggled, S/N nodding her head in agreement, We got some gift wrapping paper and wrapped a bracelet in it, After securing it with sticky tape on the gift, "Lets go!!" I ran out while S/N carried the box , "Mummy!!" My voice echoed through the house, The E/C woman looked at me, "Yes?" her voice was sweet, she was the greatest mother in the world if you ask me.

S/N appeared behind me, "Here." she plopped it on the table, "Open it." I smiled non-stop, she took it and ripped the paper off it, looking at the object her eyes widen, "Where did you get this?" she asked curiously, "Oh well while we were with dad for most of the day we asked him if he could buy this for you which he agreed to." She patted me and S/N's head, "Thank you my children." I hugged the older woman happily 
S/N joined in on the hug, we were a great family.

✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿

Mumma just walked in the room, "Girls we have to go somewhere.", grabbing my hand meanwhile S/N took a hold of mine. rushing out to the car we quickly hopped in, mum in the front driving and us two girls at the back of the car. I laid my head in S/N's lap as she looked down and smiled at me, Shortly after I fell asleep.

"Y/N, Wake up." S/N poked me slightly, "Where are we." I said still tired. after opening my eyes and functioning fully all I could hear was the sound of sirens flooding my sound. "lets get out now." our mother spoke looking through the mirror, after we all quickly got out standing there I still held onto her hand as S/N looking at the situation, "Mummy what's happening?"

 S/N was as confused as me "Who's that." S/N questioned "Girls it's fine don't worry about it." A male officer walked up to us, "Hello ma'am, do you mind if I speak a word with you." M/N [Mother/Name] looked back at us before speaking back, "sure officer, girls you stay here alright?" my eyes focused on something else.

She walked with the officer, "Okay so we have called you over for the regards of the murder of your husband D/N [Dad name} L/N, her eyes widen at the name, "What happened to him?!" her eyes were teary. "There was a person who was on their phone and weren't looking, don't worry we have arrested them." the lady's tears fell to the ground as her face began to turn red. The two girls were looking everywhere, "Where's mummy again." I questioned, "Mum went with the police officer N/N." 

We waited for a hour, "If we need anything from you we will contact you again is that alright?" smiling at the woman, "Okay then." wiping her tears from her face. "I'll be going off then have a nice rest of your day ma'am." he said before walking off into the distance. 

Seeing our mother finally coming back, she just walked past us directly to the car, "We are going now, get in the car." We did as we were told I fiddled with my fingers, "I'm bored can we go somewhere." 'Well I might be able to get the chance to clear my mind now.' "Sure sweetheart," A big yay was heard from the two children , there mother giggled at the two kids in the back.

Driving to the park I looked out the window, there was a lot of kids I was hoping I could make a few friends. After finding a park, I rushed out of the car running to the playground. There was this boy with another kid who had a scar on his face. I walked towards them, "Hi I'm Y/N" I smiled the boy with lavender eyes looked at me in digust, "Go away." shaking his head. The other one spoke up, "Ah sorry for him his stubborn most of the time, anyways I'm Kakucho and this is Izana." 

-Present time-

My eyes flew open as I was in a room, "Where am I?!" I said, "It's alright your in good hands also are you alright?" looking at them I turned my head to the side. "I'm fine, I guess but please just leave me alone for the time being."  Izana looked at me, "but I need to make sure my wife is okay." he came over and sat next to me on the bed, "Get away please." he just ignored me. "I will not get away because I said so." 

 ✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿

-To be continued-

【ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ】

Thank ya'll for reading this, I might my hardest and try to upload the most I can. Also next weekend the next chapter might they longer than usual timing since I'll be going somewhere for the night.