late as Christmas Special

Special
Future

There were Christmas decorations everywhere in every direction there was either a tree or lights.

Izana and his now fiance Y/N were making desserts when their youngest decided to walk in screaming happily "MAMA,DADA Look WHAT WE MADE" pointing to their oldest child grinning widely.

"Follow us." They ran back outside. I sighed and began to walk out into the front yard.

My eyes sparkled it was a snowman. "Wonderful sweethearts." The youngest decided to hug my leg. "Well now I have to go back in to continue cooking okay loves?"

(Just so you know this is going to be short)

I walked back into the kitchen and I swear I nearly fainted when I saw Izana was now shirtless.

"You should put clothes on hun." He groaned at me while rolling his eyes. "What if I don't want to." I shrugged my shoulders. "not complaining" I swear he is going to kill me from his hotness.

While we finished cooking the dishes it was time to rack them out.

(Vibing to the song: you in my blurred memories.)

I swear when I was gone izana decided to wet his hair which just made him look even hotter. For real got a nosebleed. His shirt was all wet too.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Way to ruin the mood." I mumbled annoyance taking over me.

I opened the door and there he was it was kakucho. "Kakucho!!" My annoyance was now gone and replaced with happiness.

I lead him to Izana but he was laughing when he saw Izana shirtless. I honestly was a blushing mess.
"What the fuck?" Izana stood there "Since when were you here Kakucho." Izana was completely annoyed by the present of his 'SERVANT'.

"Kakucho came to visit us both." I grinned while patting Kakucho on the shoulder.

A/N
Okay bye I decide I wanna cut it short pfft. 
Also I cannot think.
Yes the song at the top is what i was listening to on repeating while writing this.
I recommend listening to it if you're into k-pop.