C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎3͎

-A few days later- 
I was lying down while Izana was with the Haitaini's but in the same room still, their doing some work on something, some important gang stuff they needed to talk about .
I laid upside down and looked at them working and talking mostly Izana though, Izana would always look at me and say "Just do something to entertain yourself we might be here for a few hours".
I sat up properly then got a piece of paper and a pencil, looking at the things.

 I had in my hand I now used them to draw a picture I found on my phone, what I was drawing was a picture of Izana he took on my phone when I was wasn't looking before.
When I finished I placed it aside getting another piece now going to draw a anime character off my favourite anime which was [ Insert favourite anime].

-When they were done-

"We're going now" Izana spoke up looking down at me "Oh!! I also drawn you, getting excited I held it in my hands showing him the drawing of himself "That's good now let's go now" Izana dragged me off from where I was sitting now sitting on the ground, getting up now from the ground.

Now standing up Izana dragged me out again, taking me by one of my arms "Okay so we need to go somewhere quickly" We are going to take a little visit to Mikey he told me he just wanted to I couldn't tell if he had bad intentions or not at all tho. I know Izana and Mikey don't have a good relationship because of the past with Shinichiro and how he was jealously badly of Mikey but Y/N insisted on going there a few days before so here we are now going to go to the Sano's.

I was mostly excited to see Emma since I haven't saw her the longest and was so curious how she looked like I knew she would be gorgeous now but mostly wanted to tease her about draken since I know how much she likes more likes love him but don't confess to him even tho me and Mikey both told her how much he liked her like she should go claim her manz before his taken away from someone else.

Now walking to the Sano's walking past houses on the way, I was distracted from the beautiful gardens the neighbourhood has, soon arriving at the house, standing at the gate with Izana someone soon opens the door and it was Mikey letting us come in the first say I spoke was "Where's emma?" Mikey replied with "Oh she is in her room"
I quickly went to her room and slightly opened the door going in, My eyes shone when I saw her "Omg!! You are so damn pretty!" I ran over to Emma and hugged her "Y/N?" my name left her lips "Yeah , it's me" I smiled while letting go looking at her "How did you get so pretty you are honestly drop dead gorgeous".

Emma looked at me " Looks run in the family I guess?, anyways how is you and Izana hmm?" I Looked at her "What about it?", "Well I heard you live with him now" she giggled "Uhmm- What's so wrong about that? It's just living together nothing weird going on
"I said calmly since it was truth nothing was a lie at all "Oh also, have you asked Draken out yet? you're taking so long just do it already it's been years besides you know he loves you back and won't reject you so go for it girl!!"

But I know how Emma is around Draken and to scared to ask him out regardless if he likes her or not she won't do it so it's technically pointless someone's going to take him away from her.

-Meanwhile with the boys-

They were staring at each other death staring "You better stay away from Y/N touch her and I'll fucking kill you" Izana stood saying it seriously "She's mine got it?" not even breaking eye contact a bit "And what happens if I still like her?" Izana got annoyed "Be prepared for your death then"threatening Mikey.

"I don't want to fight with you over a girl though so if you are here to fight over Y/N just go" walking away not glancing back at the furious face of Izana, Izana then walked to Emma's room since he knew Y/N was there opening the door he looked straight at Y/N ignoring Emma's presence in her own room
 "Hmm hey what's up, something wrong?" Izana grabbed Y/N by the wrist and dragged her out of the house not giving her time to walk, walking in the street he caught someone looking at her, he studied him carefully the guy who was looking at her [New Target] Izana thought as taking his eyes back off him .

-When we got home-
"Izana?" looking up at him "What the fuck do you want?!" he was clearly not in the right mood but I didn't know what got into him, he backed me up to the wall as my head hit the wall softly next thing I knew he had his arm above my head and one of his legs between my legs.
Looking now on me "You okay?" he just continued to look at me then make me look at him, now looking at his purple eyes I was clearly speak less right now.

 This was a different Izana desperate for love, he smashed his lips into mine, now picking me up not breaking the kiss. After a few minutes later we looked at each other hunger in each others eyes "Don't you ever leave me or I will go insane" now sucking on my skin not caring about anything right now just wanting me, well I guess this has turned into love instead of friends.

【ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ】

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•աǟʀռɨռɢ•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

Sex scenes might be in the  next chapter or so also murder will be there.
Well have a nice day everyone love you guys. <33
Stay safe, healthy and remember to enjoy life while you can.