c͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎2͎

-The next day-
It was time to meet Izana at the park, I got up , got dressed and packed some stuff.
"Mum I am going out to meet someone now!!" "Okay love" I walk out and head off to the park.
soon I met with Izana, "Sorry I hope I wasn't too long" I grin "Ahh no worries it's all good besides I only just got here a few minutes before" "Oh thank god  haven't took so long" 

                                               -You and Izana just get to know each other-

"Wanna exchange phone numbers so we can contact each other?" he requested "Sure" we then exchanged numbers he then smiles at me and I smile back softly "Soo then what do you do for a living?" "Well just the normal looking after my mother, shopping, hanging out with friends what about you?" "Oh me well I'm a gang leader so just gang things" "Cool!!" I spoke .

He grins "Its not that cool to be honest" "It is really cool that you are a gang leader though"  "Soo also so I wanted to know if you wanted to join my gang if u can fight" "Hmm mum said I'm not allowed to do those kinds of things " "Please? It's your life" "Hmmm maybe depends" "Well you can choose because it's your decision" "Well I guess it is" 
                                                                                              -12 pm-
"Well I have to go to the store mum just texted me she needs something" I said "Well do you need help?" "I mean you can come with me if you want" "Oh okay then lets go" We walk to the shops and by the time we get there it's 12:30.

We walk inside and I get the stuff mother texted me what she needed after that Izana was holding a bag and I was holding a bag, "Maybe we will go drop these groceries  home then get something to eat how does that sound?" "Hmm okay then" He speaks softly.

We walk to the house and Izana brings the bag he's carrying in then I  start unpacking done his done soon we head off then get some lunch at a café near by silence filling the air, "So how has your day been?" breaking the silence "Hmm yeah it's been pretty good, you?

How's your day been without me" "It's been fine just doing work around the house and so helping mum out  I was thinking in a few months I was gonna move out since I think it's time I move out" "Nice if you need anywhere to stay you can stay with me if you would like" he'd smile at me  "Yeah good to know if I do then I will call you how does that sound?" "Sounds good if u ask me" "Okay then  I reply"

I smile brightly "When I know you enough I'll invite you to dinner one night okay?"  "Well okay" looked at me.... "Oi earth to Izana you've been standing there in your own imagination for a few minutes" "Wait what?" He looks "Oh sorry if I disturbed you but I was concerned" "Oh well then that's okay then."

                                                                            -10 pm-
We walk in a alleyway, lights flickering and it's pretty much dark, I yawned "You are tired?" "Mhm.." "Come get on my back then so you can rest" "Isn't this a bother to you? Like are you sure you are 100% okay with this?" "Yea I'm sure now I'll bring you home hop on"

 I hop on his back and he walks to the corner of last street, I wake up "Hmmm I'll walk now I feel refreshed" "You sure?" He says concerned "Yea I can walk with u now if you want" "But you don't have to walk if you don't want to walk home I'll gladly carry you home".

A shiver gets sent down my back "Okay then.." 20 minutes have past and I think we're not even going the right way, "Izana?" "Yes?" He answers "Are we even going the right way I'm scared..."
"We're nearly there trust me" "Okay I'll trust you then" he grins at me.

"Uhmm we're in another alley way this isn't the right way-" "Oh I know it isn't" he glances back, I get off his back and step back he gets closer to me eventually I hit the wall "Hmmm" he lifts my chin up "You're stunning love" he smirks "I want you so much it hurts me to see you with other men..".

I look away but he makes me look at him "It's rude not to look when someone is talking to you darling.." "I barely even know you!!" "Well we can get to know each other at my place" he picks me up "Hey!! put me down please!" struggling to get out of his grip ["There's no use I'm done for now"] I thought as he continued carrying me on his shoulder unable to escape from his grasp.

We finally arrive at his place "I love you F!Y/N....the first time I saw you I thought you must be mine or I will never get you so here we are now I made my moves" He smiles "Well if you wanted me to fall in love with you you could of did it another way also I will never love you!!".

"Oh I know you will not love me if you saw me like this but I couldn't control my feelings around you anymore my feelings for you are so strong, you make me weak I want you so bad" he finally puts me down "Can I go home tomorrow if I stay here tonight?-" "Hmmm let me think.... no I know you will escape if I let you do that that's why I will let you visit her with me with you or you won't be able to see her"

I start to get terrified of him "Also if you don't behave I will not hesitate to kill your love ones"
I now start to freeze up at what he just said "You really are heartless aren't you?" "I'm not heartless I just crave you badly...."

                                                                            -To be continued-