C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎2͎8͎

✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿ 
It was morning time, Emma was laying beside me hugging me. She woke up a few times last time. being about 10:00 I decided to get up but before I'd have to try not wake Emma up. I slowly took her arm off me and got out of bed. I wanted to go annoy Izana if he was up or not. Walking to the his room I knocked twice, no answer. so I just opened the door and jumped on the bed, "WAKEY WAKEY CHILD." I yelled earning a groan and a hit on the head. "Holy fu-"

I was silenced when Izana was now laying on me, "Shut up I'm trying to sleep." he wrapped his arms around me, "What the heck. Im gonna so hit you if Emma wakes up and catches u laying on me you dumbass. I stuck my tongue out, "Shh let me sleep now." I looked at him and just noded after he closed his eyes quickly falling asleep. I wanted to go outside or cook for us but NO this old man had to lay on me. Not like I mind it, blowing  his hair out of his face I laid there in boredom until eventually falling asleep.

-11:00-
Emma woke up from her sleep, looking for me all she found was air next to her. "I wonder where that girl is." mumbling as she got up. walking past the door she saw Izana laying on me while I was now awake and being squished alive. "My eyes what have I witnessed." Emma looked away, "You witnessed this oldie trying to kill me." I grunted. Threw him off me I rolled off the bed, "IM FREE!!"  I didn't realize I woke Izana up, "You woke me up." he grabbed me making me fall on him.

"what the fuck why you so clingy." i looked down at him, "As I said before you are my future wife." smiling widely at me , "I give up." I wrapped my arms around him, " You stubborn toddler." he hugged me tightly. "Say that again I will not let you be anymore you shortie."  I flicked his forehead, "and this is why I will never love you." I tried to get up, "Emma, help me will you." I spotted her hiding. "Oh also Y/N i'm gonna go after breakfast." she said as she was helping me. "Okay then." I smiled.

"Oh by the way when we get married Y/N L/N your new name will be Y/N Kurokawa." smirking at me I gagged, "Fuck you." I stuck the finger up, "Sure." he replied back, "But if I want you to marry me I'll have to make sure you don't fall for anyone but me." Emma hit him, "At least let Y/N go for a bit!!" she raised her voice a bit. I hugged Emma, "Yeah agree with her leave me alone." For all these years I've knew the 3 Sano siblings they were like my own siblings, Mikey and Emma as my younger siblings and Shinichiro as a brother brother.

-12:00
-At the Sano household-

"I'm homeeee!!" Emma smiled, "EMMA!!" Mikey rushed out to the girl, "OH ALSO HI Y/N!!" hugging the h/c haired girl. "You need to come visit us more often if only it wasn't for Izana." he pouted.  "Oh well." I shrugged my shoulders, Emma looked at me and Manjiro. "Oh also I caught Izana and her having their moment." Emma smiled. "Hah says u I've caught you simping over Draken before you loser." I stuck my tongue out, Emma sighed in defeat.  "Finneeee I admit defeat." clinging onto my arm. "Oh I wished you two would just get together it's exhausting. 

"I will send Draken onto you in a minute I ain't scared to." I groaned, "Uhh well, yeah okay then I don't mind." she grinned at me. "So what your saying is your gonna try hook up with Draken mhm okay then." I walked to Shinichiro, "SHINICHIRO MY DUDE." I ran and hugged him.
Shinichiro looked down on me wrapping his arms around me in return, "Hello Y/N." he smiled. Izana stormed in, "MIKEY!" Izana yelled, when he found Mikey Izana lifted him up by the collar. "Yes Izana?" Mikey responded smiling.

"Also nice to see you again maybe we could try getting along this time." Izana glared, "Yeah no also I told you to stay away from her." Mikey pouted, "But she's going to be mad at you if she see's you doing this." Izana bit his tongue, "I swear to god if I could I would kill you right now." Izana's fists tightened. "When it comes to Y/N there's a big difference between us. She will never ever love you Mikey so stop trying to take her away from me." Izana walked past him to find Y/N. "Y/n your prince charming has arrived for you." Emma elbowed me softly.

I laughed, "Nah thats not my prince charming." not yet anyways, as the days went on I started having this weird feeling in my stomach all the time, it was weird and I didn't really like it. 

-A few days later-

'AAA what's wrong with me.' I hit myself with the book in my hand.  Izana looked at me like if I was mental. "What the fuck and you said I needed help." he whispered in my ear, "Oi be quiet i'm thinking dumbass." I pushed him away from me, then gave the book to him."

"You read instead then." I sat on the floor in front of him putting my rest my face against my hand, "Don't look at me like that your turning me on." I looked at him, "What the actual fuck control yourself dummy." I hit him over the head lightly before walking out. I now felt hungry reminding myself i forgot to eat lunch so I walked out to the kitchen.
looking around for something to eat, arms were wrapped around me I didn't turn back since I knew who it was already. "I can never get a break from you I swear." his arms around my waist dangling. 

-To be Continued-
✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿