C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎2͎7͎

✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿
"What?! Awee thats not fair." I clinged onto Emma, Hina laughing at us then snapped a photo. "Perfect." I paused, "Hinaaa delete it I always look ugly in photo's." I tried to get the camera off her, "I'm gonna call Mikey to come over with Izana." she said, "Oh my god this is going to be the death of me." Hina hugged me from behind, "You will be fine Y/N, she's just teasing you.", I looked back at Emma. "Yeah right teasing me to death I say." Emma then and there rang Mikey. "Hey brother could to come to where we are with Izana, We are at *********." she then hanged up.

"I give up on you, Emma Sano." I put my hands up in defeat, "As you should I'm undefeatable." we turned to Hina, "And is Kisaki still bothering you if so I'll beat him up."  I put my hand into a fist, "Yeah he's still at it." she sighed, "It's fine you have us.
Was the last words I said. 
And the last time we all would talk

 -Future-
I was sitting on the couch while Izana walked through the door with blood on his hands. "How many times do I have to tell you your going to get caught soon?! If you do don't come crying to me." I crossed my arms, my phone was ringing showing that Takemichi was ringing me. I answered, "hello?" I heard noises from the other end. "Hello..Y/N." He was trying not to cry from the other end. 
"Come over if you can't talk." I responded "It's fine it's just.. Wait I'll put Naoto on." he passed the phone, "Hello Y/N. My sister is currently in hospital, would you may come over." he spoke calmly trying to hide his emotions, "Yeah I'll come over." my voice cracked in between.

Izana looked at me. "It's a death isn't it." I responded by nodding my head slightly as I rang Emma. "Emma you heard what happened didn't you?" she was silent for a bit, "Yeah..." I guessed she just finished crying. "I'll come pick you up." I said before hanging up. I chucked on a top and shorts then walked out and got my car keys, "Be back later." I shut the door behind me and headed to my car.

Me and Izana were now roommates. I shot Kisaki that time when he tried to shoot Izana but the second time I got shot which left a scar. 

As I got in I quickly put the key in driving off to Emma's. When I arrived I knocked on the door tapping my foot. The door was soon opened by the girl and we headed back to the car heading to the hospital. Soon when we got there I quickly locked the car and we went to her room with  Emma behind me. "How is she?" I said to the others, "Not to good." the youngest sibling responded. for all we know she could be dying right now without us knowing all we could do is put our faith in her.

I sat next to Emma and Naoto while Takemichi was to busy crying. "Hey Takemichi, Hina will be find I just know it besides who would try do that to her?" looking at the ground. I felt uneased for some reason now I felt that Takemichi was keeping something from us. I lifted my head, "Takemichi, could you please come with me?" I stood up.
"Sure?" he followed me we went somewhere it had no people, "Are you hiding something?" I said straight to the point, "Uhmmm." he got awkward, "So if yes spill it.".

I didn't like people keeping secret but I would excuse them if it was very and I mean very personal, "Actually- I'm a time traveler believe it or not." I raised a eyebrow, "So if Hina dies you can save her?" he nodded his head, "Woah, nice." I smiled, "We should head back now before Emma starts questioning us for being to long." I walked away from him. "Yeah.".

-Few minutes later-

The lights from the surgery room went off, "So how is she?!" I asked the doctor, he just replied with silence, "She's alright right?" Emma spoke up beside me.

"I'm sorry." the doctor finally spoke up, "What do you mean she's alive isn't she?" I groaned , "No we couldn't save her regardless if she came here earlier." I looked next to me to see Naoto frozen in the same spot, he would of been devasted since that was his sister, "I WILL SAVE HER!!" Takemichi said , "I know you will, we all believe in you." I said smiling with a tear sliding down my face. "Visitors may say there goodbyes now." I sighed, "You two need to see her more than us we'll be off now see ya." I grabbed Emma's hand guiding her out .

"You okay?" I said Emma hugging me, "We lost our good friend" I helped her into the car, "You can stay with me for a night if you want? It's fine with me, besides if Izana says anything you have me." The girl replied with a slight smile, "Thank you." she then mumbled. "After we get home I'll give you some of my clothes if that's fine with you.".
"Yeah it's fine." 

I drove home then went inside with Emma beside me. "Don't overthink to much or  your going to end up crying yourself to sleep." I wiped her tears. "Thank you, thank you for always being there for me whenever I need you or someone in general." she then embraced me into a tight hug. "It's not a problem but i'm lowkey being killed here." she let go of me. "Oh sorry." I laughed, "It's fine why would a pretty girl like you kill me." I shrugged "OI IZANA!!" he stepped around the corner, "What do you want." he grumbled, "Omfg I swear i'm going through your phone later you horny prick." I threw a stuffed bunny at him. "Fuck you." he walked away.

"Sorry about him he is always like this." Emma laughed, "It's fine. but im tired." I quickly left her then came back with a pair of pajama's for her, "Here you go." I put them in her arms, "First have a shower or Izana will just be bullying you about being dirty or some shit he's a true dumbass." 

【ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ】

Hello people it's been two weeks yeah there has been alot going on still and today's my birthday so I thought why not upload today!!
Hope you enjoyed and stay safe my loves. 
Bye!!