c͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎8͎

It has been a few days passed and Izana has became closer to me but also overprotective still stubborn as always though so I annoy him by calling him a brat, but in return I get yeeted to my room but if not I just run away before it's too late like who in the hell would want to be yeeted somewhere definitely not me.

Right now we're eating some food at the table "I'm bored.." I said as it was early in the morning right now about 7 am or quarter past 8  pretty sure Izana told me we were just staying inside for today.

After we finished eating I lay my head on the table but instead I get pulled out the chair and in a pair of arms. Oh I also I forgot to mention he is really stubborn when it comes to other people it's kinda funny, Looking at at Izana and I pat him "Excuse me I am not a dog" he spoke up reacting me.

"Wait...You're a human?" I said sarcastically  "Ofcourse I am you dumbass" hitting my forehead lightly "Also put a shirt on or I'm going to go get a flip flop and throw at your head" I randomly said but it was true so like yeah but instead of throwing a flip flop it was more like going to nose bleed more than anything.

Izana puts me down and puts a shirt on but I ended up nose bleeding anyways he was truly weirded out and grossed out "Ew stop nose bleeding its gross and weird also you're going to dirty the floor" complaining he got a tissue and gave it to me.

"Now wipe the blood off yourself or you're going to be filthy also after you did that wash your hands before you try touch me" pushing me away to the bathroom to clean myself up "Also make sure not to take all day in there bec im not going to wait all day", "Yes yes I wont take all day mister impatient" I replied, I just ended up making him more annoyed while he was waiting I cleaned the blood off my face, washing my hands in the process.

It took at 5-10 minutes to clean myself up after I walked out "Damn your slow you know that right?" looking at me less disgusted since I was clean now and no more blood on me. "No you're clearly not patient at all and need to learn how to be patient" I said looking up at him.

"But seriously you need to stop being stubborn or you'll never have a girlfriend in your life probably most likely same with being rude because thats not how you get a girlfriend or anything otherwise you're going to die single" I said lecturing him about being nice and less stubborn "I will never want a girlfriend besides I dont want one now nor need one because there just a waste of time" replying to my lecture

"Technically no but technically yes I guess no is because they help you around the house like cooking when you come home, cleaning and just all the daily stuff on a daily basis to be honest so maybe it wouldn't be that bad for you like have you even tried before besides being a girl and getting a boyfriend is worser my friend told me when she was dating this boy he was such a pain to her bec he kept teasing the hell out of her so just try boi it's not that hard just have experience then maybe you'll get one irl"

"It sounds like you are interested in me, But I told you many of time I do not like my servants but I am also not interested in anyone so give up trying I will never like you or someone" looking down at me in irritation probably thinking about the pain about having a girlfriend in his opinion "Well you know us girls are more mature then some boys but think what you want to think about girls but im just saying we are not as bad as we sound" I shrugged my shoulders while finishing the last few words or so.

"Omg you need experience more than I do and I am a virgin and not allowed a boyfriend still because of mother being overprotective because she will never accept who I like or who I want to date, etc" Sadly spoken "Well at least you could get some experience with some girls at least or do you want to die single?" I said curious, Izana looked at me and put me on his shoulder

 "Where we going?" curious about it and it showing on my face "I am going to teach you how to fight but I'll protect you because no one else is allowed otherwise they want to end up dead never seeing sunlight then next day if they do that" he didn't take a  glimpse at me once not at least trying either just continuing to walk "Can you put me down now I want to walk even dragging me is better than carrying me, we now get to a empty space  that is normal or quite big I guess.

"So Izana does care about me hmm is that right?" I smirked "Shut up or I won't teach you and you can die by my hands or I will just get someone to kill you instead of me if you would like that how does that sound Little Miss Y/N" glancing at me from the side of his eyes"

He then places me down on the ground "Okay so I will show you some basic moves for starters"
This went on for like a few weeks or a month but even if I knew how to fight Izana would not let anyone touch me and would protect his own servant at all costs and he said he wouldn't ever love a servant of his but I guess he was trying to lie so he wouldn't be exposed.

it was kind of nice for him to care about me but I just never liked when he told me to hurry up or shut up it was rude but he is becoming nicer to me slowly but still a few issues I guess 

-To be continued-

Author Note:

Sorry I haven't uploaded for a few days maybe nearly a week or so I couldn't think that well so I decided to do it today