C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎6͎

-The next day-

[Y/N's POV]

I suddenly heard a knock on the door, I opened it there I saw Izana  "Uhmm what are you doing here-?" I paused staring at the figure in disbelief I couldn't believe he actually knocked and waited for me to open the door. "Well come in I guess?" I said utterally concerned of why he came here in the first place "

Okay so why did you come to see me this is abnormal of you to do so" still trying to wake up half asleep I looked at him "Well I might of been too harsh yesterday I guess so I came to say" he half an hour to finally get the word out after stuttering "Im sorry" he softened his voice and looKed away.

My eyes widen I thought 'What? Is Izana really apologizing to me I thought he never apologizes to what he thinks of his servant not a chance in the world but here he was apologizing to me I was zoning out and Izana just waited for me to stop to answer I was zoned out for a few minutes but then quickly snapped back into reality looking at Izana "Oh sorry how long was I zoned out for?".

"About 5-10 minutes" He's voice returning to normal "Accept it or not then im leaving to go hang out with my friends"  "I will only forgive you if I get to come too" I smiled brightly forgetting about my family and I forgot everything that happened bad between us "go get dressed then Y/N" he rolled his eyes "Yea yeah okay shoo I need to get changed" I waited so I could close the door he just stared at me then walked away I then shut the door and got dressed into some shorts , a sleeveless top and a light jacket on top.

I walk out to Izana and twirl around in the outfit I'm in "Done!!" proudly said he just looked at me blankly and said "Wtf is wrong with u now you're so excited for this I think it really really strange and weird I've never saw someone like you before" I smile at him "Ehh you're annoying " "Hey!! Stop being rude or i'll never forgive you" I pout.

[Izana's Pov]

I just looked at her in disgust while she pouted at me in sadness, "Lets just go you are starting to get annoying and it's annoying me, She drags me out of the door, she has to much energy and is so excited I find it really weird or maybe it's because it's her first time, my mind got flooded with thoughts once again drowning the sound out around me "OI CHILD ARE YOU THERE?"

 she said quite loudly trying to get my attention I looked at her "Ofc im here im not dead am I now?" he shrugged at me, now it was the opposite he was now dragging me.

"Stop dragging me before I call you Izana-chan" "Fuck you and don't call me that ever that just sounds irritating like heck and with that you sound like a dumbass who needs help" I said pulling her more but harder "Omg you're going to pull my arms off boy are you trying to kill me?".

"I maybe am, maybe not we shall never know if I am trying to or not"  she wrapped my free arm around a pole "If you are not going to tell me which one I won't let go of this pole" she sticked her tongue out at me "And if you don't let your arm go I'll just pull u off the pole now stop playing around or we are going to end up late dumbass" she left go and I continued dragging her until we met our destination.

[Y/N's Pov]

It started to get boring to  quickly wandered off to get something to eat, I saw a sushi shop near by so I decided to get some sushi since I was hungry af, I got some sushi finally since there was a huge line up and I sat on a bench sitting it

                                                         -Back with Izana and the others-
"Where's Y/N she suddenly disappeared" Sanzu said  barely bothering "My gosh she's always running off, this girl is a handful" Izana speaks paranoid "I better go before she gets herself lost
after that he stomped away annoyed I just wondered out into the distance without telling anyone.

-Back with me-
I was peacefully eating sitting on the bench I was on, a girl short and blonde and very pretty lady approached me "Hi!My names Emma Sano, what's your name." she asked me  "Uhmmm my names Y/N L/N" I replied to her question, We got to know each other better in the meantime having nothing better to do it lasted for 30 more minutes until Izana arrived.

"There you are, why would you run off like that without telling us?" furious "I was hungry and I wanted food also didn't want to disturb you guys from talking so I decided to walk off and get food on my own", "Well clearly got couldof got kidnapped or something even worse you dumbass" he spoke ignoring Emma who was just sitting right beside me

"We need to go back now also no wondering off again or u have to stay by my side 24/7 without any freedom" I roll my eyes as I stood up"Well nice seeing you Emma I'll see you another day" I smiled at her before getting picked up and thrown on Izana's shoulder and him walking away with me Emma sits there looking at us "Well looks like you finally love someone" she smiles to herself, "Are we back yet? I'm bored"

Well you wouldn't be bored if you didn't wander off somewhere randomly so deal with the boredom little miss", The rest of it was just me complaining like a child to him having nothing better to do now I have no one to talk to I eventually fell asleep tho, Izana tapped me when we arrived but look at me and realized I was asleep.

-To be continued-