C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎2͎1͎

✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿
I gulped as I knew if I move the knife would cut me, "No. You wouldn't kill your own sister right?" I felt like screaming, but I didn't because I knew I couldn't "Now if you don't mind me I'm going to take my "SLAVE". throwing me over his shoulder,  as he was about to walk away Senju ran and stood in front of him. "How about we fight and the winner takes Y/N." Izana puts me down but then Senju grabs me in bridal style, running inside the house Emma following after slamming the door shut.

We all now hid in the house until Izana suddenly walked off, I think he was getting someone or something, my anxiety went through the roof like what would happen, if Emma and Senju get hurt, I wouldn't be able to do anything about it, I hugged Senju and cried knowing we might get hurt. "It's okay I'll protect you guys." Senju said trying to comfort me rubbing my back, Mikey found us soon spotting me upset, "You okay Y/N?" Senju signaled Mikey to come over to comfort me instead, as Senju had to keep a look out Izana didn't come back or so.

Izana now came back with someone, Mikey now hugging me as I looked back, as I heard a someone trying to get in, I froze about to burst out crying, Mikey now looked at the door they are trying to boot in, Emma now sat next to Mikey looking at me, thinking about what would happen if I was taken away.

                                                                     ✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿

The noise finally stopped Mikey letting go of me after I calmed down, now standing up I walked to the door not knowing if something would happen or not I was just very curious. Now stepping outside the breeze hit me.

As I looked around I saw a note on the ground, now picking it up it said -Meet me at the playground- I just ignored it since I knew it was Izana, but I would get in trouble, but what happens if he breaks in here at night, while the rest are asleep meanwhile I would have no one to help me, at the end I decided to go to the location though thinking if I did my friends would be safe looking back at the note it said -be there by 12 am-.

                                                                     ✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿
It was now 9 pm, now putting a jacket on since its freezing at night, ready to go to the location in the note, stepping out of the room I headed to the door soon tapped on the shoulder by Emma, "Where are you going Y/N?" waiting for me to answer "Just going for a walk I need some fresh air." I smiled "Well be careful of that Yandere would you?" I opened the front door now about to walk out "Yeah I will, thanks." waving back before heading out, as I was walking I was terrified since I never like being alone anymore.

But I would have to get used to it now, I guess as I continued walking, I soon reached the destination it was now nearly 10 pm, I looked around to see if anyone was already here but no one was, a arm around my neck as I looked back it was Ran Haitani "Hello." he looks at me lazily "Who is making you wait this late?" I look at him questioning why he was here "Hmm I don't know that's the thing." Ran looked back ,"Well I have to go find Rindou he left me and went somewhere so yeah see ya Y/N".

Now waiting till 11 pm, someone showed up which who I recognized it was Izana, walking to leave at this moment he looked me straight in the eyes as I stepped back, not wanting him to come any closer "Why did you tell me to come here?" looking at him who was walking closer to me, "Why won't you leave me alone?" I had so many questions in mind but I knew he wouldn't answer all of them "My dear childhood friend Y/N, you don't understand yet do you dont you understand I want you I love you with all my heart and don't want anyone to claim you before me."

I was honestly getting creeped out by what Izana was saying "Why not move on I don't want you and never will." I now stood "And that's why I've decided to make you fall in love with me, give me however many weeks you want me to make you fall in love with me." I looked down, "None I'm not doing this, and I can't do this especially with you find someone who is better than me, I know you can." bout to walk off.

My hand grabbed "If you don't love me I'll just kill you" smiling at me like a psycho "If I can't have you no one can you are only mine, MINE I SAY." raising his voice, getting his hand off mine I ran as far as I could till I lost him, running to the house as I got there, I knocked on the door, Emma opened the door as I ran inside as she closed it "Whatever you do don't open it Izana might be there." I said puffed from running, Mikey woke up from us talking "What's going on?" rubbing his eyes then looking at us half asleep.

"Oh also I had a dream me and Y/N ate all the dorayaki in the world it was delicious." drool appears on his face now thinking of it, "Mikey is going to make me hungry I swear." facepalming soon yawning, "I have been up for to long now." walking to the room I was sleeping in. I think this wouldn't be the last time I see Izana since I know his never fell in love before but his gone completely insane like a yandere as I laid in bed now thinking how would I get Izana back in his normal mind but also worried about myself as if I don't something will happen to all the people I love just for his self.

-To be Continued-

【ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ】

I didnt go to school today so I decided why not update on a friday
Because I was bored and most of my day was spent playing genshin 
You can't blame me Genshin is amazing if you ask me.