C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎2͎5͎

✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿

I sighed, "Okay then at least let me sleep my sorrows away." I rolled over, not hearing a reply next thing was the door being slammed shut. I took no notice of it and laid there, a tear rolled down my face after I closed my eyes, soon after I ended up crying myself to sleep.

The Next Day

Tossing and turning side to side for a few minutes, I finally decided to check the time, it was about, Putting my head back on the pillow, my phone started having a seizure. I took a look at who was calling this early and it was none other but Emma Sano .I answered, "Y/NN, I heard what happened is everything alright? I can come pick you up if you want."

"Okay then." I hung up as soon as I said that cutting her off, I got dressed and headed outside to the porch there I sat down, waiting for her to arrive  putting my fingers through my hair.
Looking at my phone I saw a few messages from Mikey and Emma. Seeing me and Mikey's message he texted me again.

                                              Messages
                                               (My Key🔑)
My Key🔑
Y/NNN answer meeeeeee

 Amazing Y/N
                                                                             Yes you need anything?

My Key🔑

I'm bored also I'm pretty sure Emma
said you were coming over right?

                                                                                                        Amazing Y/N 
                                                                                Yeah pretty sure I guess.

My Key🔑
Okay then see you when you get here.

I then replied to Izana
                                                    (Filipino boi)
Filipino boi
Oi Y/N where are you?
                                                                                                    Amazing Y/N
                                                                                                   Somewhere.

Closing my phone up I could tell by my respond he was most likely annoyed at me. Being touched by my shoulders I looked up and it was Emma, "Lets go Y/N." smiling at me, I got up grabbing everything I needed before we left. We decided to walk since we just fell like it.

While walking Emma held my hand and started skipping. looking around there was a gang fight happening I think it was toman and something else but just continued to walk. I put my headphones on and listened to music the rest of the way, arriving at the house I was hit by a pole, "Shit that hurt!" I spoke rubbing the side of my cheek.

Walking inside I slipped my shoes off then dragged to the lounge room by Emma, "I wanna do your hair Y/N." I sat down in front of her as she starting brushing my hair carefully. putting my phone away I looked around everywhere in the room until I spotted a blonde haired boy.

"Y/N!!" Mikey ran to me, hugging me, "Mikey!! Leave Y/N alone I'm trying to do her hair, shoo!!" but the male just ignored her, "Y/N is my friend. I'm allowed to hug my friend." sticking his tongue out at Emma, "You are such a baby Mikey." the younger one shook her head, "And I thought I would be more childish since I was younger than you" she concentrated on what she was doing again. "Okay I'm hungry, Mikey grab me some food please." looking at the boy.

"Okay I'll be back in a few minutes wait for me till then." he jumped up leaving just me and Emma there. "Emma I feel like I'm dying I am so hungry." I held my stomach as it growled. "Y/N your not gonna die." she laughed at me, "But I feel like I am." Emma finished tying my hair "And done." she smiled, "Oh gosh why do I have a bad feeling about this." I sighed before feeling my hair, "What the actual heck is this." I questioned looking back at Emma.

"Its a big braid specially made by Emma Sano aka me." she smiled proudly while I just got up and picked her up then placed her on my shoulder. 

(Like this)"Holy!!" Emma said surprised, "As I said before I'm hungry

(Like this)

"Holy!!" Emma said surprised, "As I said before I'm hungry." I was about to walk to the kitchen but Mikey can out with some food, "Finally my savior!!" I put a hand on my chest, "Oi just feed me I'm hungry." Mikey placed a Daiyaki in my mouth as I swallowed it  quickly chewing. After eating a few more I was stuffed, holding my stomach.

"Dude I feel and look like I'm pregnant now." I looked down at my stomach, Mikey laughed at me after pinching my cheek, "Oi be careful that really hurt." I rubbed my cheek as Emma scolded Mikey for that. Mikey's phone rang a couple of times before he lifted the phone and picked up, "Hello is This the younger brother of Shinichiro Sano?" the person said, "Speaking." Mikey looked at us then continued listening. The call lasted for about 40-50 minutes, his face went pale as his eyes widened, "Everything alright?" Emma looked at her brother.

Mikey froze in the same spot before responding, "Yeah everything alright. :)" he smiled at us, "It was just Ken-chin that's all." before walking outside of the door, "Probably just a gang fight." I whispered to Emma as she watched Mikey move outside the door. "Most likely." she whispered back at me glancing at Mikey until he wasn't able to be seen again.

 "Should we follow him or?" we whispered back and forth and agreed to follow him. Locking the door behind us, we scrolled steadily down from behind him but not to close. "I honestly wonder where his going." lowering my voice there for making it more softer. 

I picked Emma up so it was easier, we saw Mikey enter Izana's place and I knew exactly it meant, no good not at all. As we walked to the side of the house we crouched down trying to listen to what they were staying. Soon yelling was heard and it was most likely from Izana, "How about I walk in there while you stay here, so I can hear them more clearly." the blonde just nodded her head in response. I thought if I knocked on the door I would stop anything from happening.

I knocked on the door, tapping my foot waiting for the door to be opened. "Just come in Y/N." Izana said sweetly therefore I opened the door slowly but then I was in Izana's grasps as Mikey stared at Izana annoyed. "You better not hurt her" he said, I looked up at Izana and he looked so annoyed at Mikey.

"Just stay away from MY Y/N." hugging me around my waist tighter I squealed a bit from the impact of our bodies touching. Trying to wriggle out I just started struggling more and more. "Izana, you're going to end up hurting her be more gentle she's a girl."

                                                     ✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿
-To be Continued-

【ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ】

Chapter coming out on Saturday or Sunday.
Have a nice rest of your day/night
Love you my darlings. <33