C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎

[Izana Is 25 and F!Y/N is 22]

There was suddenly a thump...I rushed down the stairs screaming "MUM HELP SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH SIS".Mum quickly went up the stairs and yelled "Ring an ambulance!!"Mum was soaked in blood.Soon enough the ambulance arrived the paramedics took S/N [Sister Name]. ,They rushed S/N to the hospital and the medical staff rushed out and took Steph.

We waited all day to hear from the staff. Days turned into weeks,weeks turned into months. At the end of the day it was all for nothing.No sign of how she was then mum finally got a call from the hospital, they said "Ma'am I'm so sorry for your loss.

She bursted out crying, tears streamed down her face. I asked "What's wrong, is S/N okay?" I couldn't hear what she was saying due to her current condition. She spoke unsteady and also stuttered a bit. I tried to get her to settle down.

 After a few hours she finally calmed down. "So what's wrong?" I asked curiosity, getting the best of me. Her voice was shaky and said softly "Your sister...She passed". I froze hearing this, I mumbled "If I had helped her she wouldn't be dead it's all my fault" I told mum I was going to my room.

I stood up and I stumbled to my room. "If you are thinking it is your fault it is not you didn't know this was going to happen back there love." Mum smiled weakly,  "But what if it is my fault mum?" I spoke "Even if it was your fault love I wouldn't blame you at all I knew it would of been a accident if it was you and I wouldn't be mad. " 

"Yeah I know" standing in my room about to close the door. "I love you F!Y/N" she'd smile
"I love you too mum you know I would never ask for another mother if I had the chance you are the best mother a person would ask for." I shut the door after.

                                                                  -The next day-

I woke up, check the time, it was about 4:00 pm so I quickly got dressed and opened the door.
Mum I'm off!! "Okay love be careful" "I will mum I'll bring some stuff back for you when I come back." I open the door  and take our dog off the chain getting their leash, I quickly attach the leash to Stella's collar. "Good girl Stella now lets go".

We walk when it's about 8 pm "It's getting late now isn't it bubs well we should head back soon first let's get something for mum" We walk to the closest store "Hello, how may I help you?"
"Oh I'm just looking for something for my mother" "Okay please tell me if I can help with anything", "Ahh yes will do".  I search for something suitable for mum quickly 
                                                                           8:30
I walk back with Stella but half way I notice a person, "Hello do you need help carrying those bags?" "Uhh sure I guess yeah thanks" I give him some of the bags. "I'm Izana  nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too my name is F!Y/N" "What a pretty name" He smiles "Oh my house is about the next street now" "Oh okay"
                                                                      -When we reach the destination-
"Well this is my stop well see you tomorrow?"  "Sure what time and where." "Hmm maybe at the park at 10 am?" "Yeah." Izana passes the groceries to me "Also thank you for helping me with the bags  "No problem anyways I had nothing to do" "Well see you have a nice night" "You too"
Izana walks off and I quickly put Stella back on the chain then step inside.

                                                                           -Izana's Pov-
"Omg she smelled so good and she's so pretty I want her so bad, I want her, I WANT HER.
I want to make her my bride so bad she will be my bride soon no one can stop me, I will make her fall in love with me soon but first I shouldn't be suspicious and just act normal for now but I swear if any man goes near her or even touches her I will kill them I swear I will she's only mine "
-He laughs loudly-
                                                                  -End of Pov-

"I am home mum and have brought what I promised!" "Okay love do you want me to help?"
"No no no it's okay I don't need help besides you should just relax, you work hard enough"
"Oh what would I do without you I'm so happy I have you" "When are we gonna plan S/N's funeral tho?" "Hmm there funeral will be in a  few weeks because we don't want to leave it too long."

"Ahh okay then" I quickly unpack and cook dinner for us when dinners ready "Mother dinners ready" "Okay love" she smiles I set the food down on the table.

[If you're wondering what your eating this is what you're eating.]

You and mother soon finishing eating then you quickly wash up the dishes "Thank you love I'll be sleeping now

You and mother soon finishing eating then you quickly wash up the dishes "Thank you love I'll be sleeping now." "Okay then I love you mum and good night, have a good sleep" after I finish washing up I sit down and pull my phone out checking if any of my friends have texted me while I was out .

I check my phone and see I have a lot of text messages from Susen, I reply to her message  then I see if I have anything else to reply to while i'm at it soon after I realize it is about 10 pm I yawn quite a bit "Oh well I should head to bed now i'm exhausted" I spoke to myself  I head off to bed carefully and quietly so I wouldn't wake mum up by accident. I walk to my room and shut the door then slide in bed, I close my eyes  and fall asleep after 30 minutes briefly.
                                                                   -To be continued-

【ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ】
ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇꜱᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ꜱᴏ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ʏᴇᴛ.