C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎2͎0͎

Its been a week and I'm writing in the diary I brought for all my memories and photos we all share together, As I was now sitting writing in it Mikey sat next to me and whispered "What are you doing Y/N?" now frighten I looked at him in dismay meanwhile Mikey looking at me laughing, "Yeah ha ha ha you nearly made me have a heart attack you childish boy" I said putting my hand on my chest, Emma opened the door since she heard me squeal "You okay Y/N?! Did something happen?" worried "no no it's fine Emma just Mikey being his normal childish self."

"Stop scaring Y/N or I'll tell Shinchiro on you Mikey." Emma said Mikey now hugging me and looking at me, "Forgive mee please Y/N I'll give you all my Dorayaki if so" Mikey pouted now clinging onto my arm "I'll think about it." I got up closing my diary meanwhile Dream jumped on Mikey, I laughed at him as I opened the room door walking out meanwhile Emma was reporting what happened a few minutes back to Shinichiro for all the years I knew her from this was not surprising as she was like this also when younger.

Shinichiro and Emma now noticed me outside the door , Shinichiro now calling out my name I went up to them standing in between them, now both looking at me "Was Manjiro tormenting you?" I was questioned now replying "Yeah but its honestly fine." a closed eye smile I gave them both Emma clinged onto me "You're like a older sister to me Y/N." looking up at me "Oh by the way later I have to see Senju Emma" looking down at her ."Let me come then please"  she begged me so she could come along.

I soon got sick of her pleading and allowed her to tag along, as we were now heading to Senju's house I walked past someone black hair but I just couldn't tell who it was since their face was covered with a hat I didn't take any notice of it though,  we now were at were Senju lived with her older brother Takeomi Akashi,  I walked up to the door knocking softy while Emma standing from behind the door soon opened and Takeomi standing there "you need Senju I'm guessing?"  I noded at his question Emma standing their shyly next minute Senju came running while calling out to me.

"Y/NNNN!!!"landing  on top of me she smiled widely looking down at me who was under her dying inside since I hit my back pretty hard it now aching like hell as I groaned she took notice and got off me "Sorry Y/N if I hurt you." looking guilty standing up after she got off me I stood up Emma just looking at me "you okay Y/N?" looking at my hand which was placed on my hip "I should be fine don't worry so much about it." smiling slightly  suddently I got nervous knowing Izana might do something while I'm hanging out with Senju and Emma.

-Meanwhile with Izana-

"She escaped me because of Mikey if he was never alive she would of been all mine." kicking the wall making a hole where he kicked it "I'll just do it myself but first I need to plan what I'm going to do."  smiling while talking to him checking his phone now looking at where Y/N is since he just remembered putting a tracker on her phone. Now tracking her location  he got ready to go outside "Time to shine" he laughed.

-Back with the girls-

Y/N could now felt unsteady, the feeling of something that wasn't right but she continued walking with them, soon Senju dragging her and Emma to the boba shop as we ordered Boba I looked behind us I had a gut feeling something was watching us, "Uhmm I feel sick lets go back?-" I said unexpectedly "hmm sure." Senju looked at me as we were half way to the house I turned around again as I now saw a shadow "guys I'm scared.." I said about to cry thinking of what the shadow might be Senju picked me up "Well I'll be here to protect you" eyes sparkling from excitement.

Emma looked to her side and giggled from the sight she saw I eventually fell asleep in Senju's arms now arriving back, "We're here Y/N." spoken softly by Senju I looked at Senju with sleepy eyes meanwhile she put me down "Lets go inside." Emma said I looked at her "I'll be in there I just need to do something." looking back to see now nothing there not even a shadow, they now stepped inside as I do what I needed to do as I was about to go inside I was grabbed and a knife held against my throat.

I froze now thinking (Will I die? I'll be alright right? they might just want money) "Now now don't think of yelling out to those friends of yours", the voice was very familiar as his breath hit my ear I didn't wanna look back nor call out for them since I couldn't or I'd be dead "Sweetie you look beautiful as ever I'm lucky to have a beauty like you." taking the knife away from my neck Emma now yelled "Y/NN!! you done?!" I didn't respond I was just concentrated on  the situation I was in at the moment.

Now Izana put his head on my shoulder "Hmm I was thinking maybe I should rape you this time but no protection so we can have a child." him liking that idea but I wasn't at all ready to be a mother I'm to young "Great idea's I make but now they can come to life now that I have you in my arms again." I cried then tried pushing him away "Let go!!" I yelled Senju and Emma heard me as they walked outside to see Izana with me "Stay there I'll deal with him" Senju looked back at Emma as she walked towards us, Izana Now getting the knife "One more move and I'll kill you don't think I won't oh or should I kill Emma my "Beloved" sister" my eyes widened when he said that.

-To be continued-