C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎3͎0͎

✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿ 

I finally realized who was standing there, "Kisaki..." I mumbled. He smiled as he saw my reaction, "Let's play fair then." I got a gun out of my pocket, "Now this is fair." I held a gun back at his head. Getting my phone I called Izana, "OI IZANA GET YOUR ASS HERE PLEASE. 💅🏽💅🏽" I hung up. "I wonder who's going to die." I smirked, "Besides I know why you want Izana I'm not that stupid come on now." I tugged at the trigger a bit, "What the actual fuck." Izana took the gun from me and pointed it at Kisaki's head, next thing you know Izana shot the gun.

"Never come near my woman again you bitch ." he grabbed me from around my waist. I squealed, "What the hell." I stuck my tongue out at the male to calm the tension down. "Anyways I'm hungry." I walked back inside and basically ran to the kitchen. When getting there I full on swung the fridge door open, "OI WHERE'S THE FOOD IZANA." He was now behind me. "It's somewhere." shrugging his shoulders. "I need food you don't get me food I will literally eat you up." I scoffed.

"Look more carefully then duh." Izana was now dragging me by the arm and we ended up outside. "Oi your gonna give me your germs." I smacked him softly. "Since when did I have germs I'm cleaner than you dumbass." I was pinched in the meantime.  "Ow, be more gentle would you anyways bye." I got his arm off me and ran to the closest food store. "FOOD FINALLY!!" I yelled, people from around looked at me if I was crazy. "Move out my way I'm hungry."  I pushed my way through the line. "Ma'am please don't push in next time." I nodded my head slightly. "Now let me order." I ignored the other customers in the line who were angry. 

The cashier got a ready for my order. "Okay so I want 2 of everything and anything." after ordering I stood to the side for about 10 minutes before getting all the things I ordered. "Oh sweet baby Jesús. WAIT WHAT?- WHEN DID U GET HERE KAKUCHO-." scratching the back of his head, "Well I saw you come in here so I thought I would come here and have a talk with you."

"Oh okay anyways." I held the bags of food in both my hands, "Let me help you with those Y/N." Ah yes and this is why Kakucho is my favourite, a way better person than Izana could ever be. I gave Kakucho half of my bags since there were a lot of them. "Thanks for the help." I smiled, "Well we should go back to Izana now." I started walking. "Come on lets go." I spoke as I continued walking, "We can't be to slow or his going to question me till I die." I sighed while Kakucho laughed, "Well we have to make sure he doesn't do that."

Walking down the street we guessed Izana went back home since he wasn't there since that was the spot where I ran away but also knowing that we were close to the house. I speed walked to the door and opened the door, "I'M HOME." I yelled, Kakucho was holding the door for me so I could walk it. But before I walked in I stole a glimpse of Mikey he was with a blonde boy but this wasn't Draken this time. "Go you inside Kakucho I need to check something." I looked back at the boy next to Mikey. "Oh okay just call me if you need anything." 

I nodded , he closed the door behind him. I walked to Mikey and that blonde boy. "MIKEY!!" I yelled, Mikey opened his arms as I ran and hugged him. I smiled at him then looked at the boy. "Who's this, Mikey?" The boy had Blue eyes and blonde hair and was 5'5 in height. "This is Takemitchy." Takemichi's eyes averted to me.

Takemichi Pov

Oh yeah this is the girl I'm meant to save on august 3rd same with Draken. From what Naoto told me she was taken since she is Mikey's weakest and best friend. "Takemichy?? Earth to Takemitchy." Mikey spoke waving his hands in my face. After that I was shook until I finally got out of my thoughts. "Yes, what did u need me to do?" Mikey looked concerned, "Are you Alright Takemitchy?" Mikey put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry about me at all." but first what I needed to do was try be friends with this girl. "Oh by the way Takemichi. I'm Y/N L/N." she smiled. I bet her and Hina would be great friends. Mikey pouted when he saw Y/N eating Dorayaki in front of him.

All I know about this girl Y/N according to the paper Naoto showed me, her name, age, parent/s and height. She was killed by the hands of Hamna Shuji after torturing her for long enough they killed her, delivering her corpses to Izana.

"Well I want and will save everyone." I mumbled, "What was that you said?" crap did Y/N hear some of that now she's going to think I'm weird as hell. "Your  definitely a weird person Takemichi but besides that it's a good weird. well I'll be going now." she waved to both of us before heading off."

Y/N Pov

Izana was looking at me straight in the eye. "What?" I ducked under his arm so I could get inside. "Where were you? Why were you with Kakucho-." he started showering me with questions but before he could go on I pushed some food into his mouth, "Be quiet and eat it now." he looked annoyed now by my actions. "Oh someone's angry now?" I smirked once he finished chewing the food and gulping it down he grabbed me.

"That's not something you do to your King and never will  but I will forgive you since your my queen."
✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿ 

-To be continued-