C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎3͎3͎

A/n: Okay so like I'm back 💅🏽💅🏽
Anyways I probably won't post as much but lets see first.
Swear I'm mentally unstable but hey it's fine.
And I finally got my internet back on so its all good here people.
Also It's nearly Halloween!!

A bang was heard
A body dropped down to the floor. "The fuck!!" I screamed in horror my best friend was laying Infront of me lifeless. I stared at Naoto in horror while Takemichi ran to Mikey. Naoto was pointing a gun at me. "Damn Naoto well I guess I'll see your sister?" I ran up at Naoto grabbing to gun from his hands and pointing it at myself. Smiling a bang was heard as Takemichi looked back all he saw was someone else who he cherished laying lifeless.

-Takemichi pov-

"Hey Naoto please.. I will save them I just need to go into the past again." my sobs were out of control. "I want to save them, just give me another chance and I will." Naoto held his hand out ready for me to shake. Taking a grasp of Naoto's hand I shook it which lead me back to the past.

-Past-
-Y/N POV-

Takemichi was standing next to me but looked like he was in his own world. "Takemichi?" I looked Takemichi poking his arm. "Oh huh yea? Need anything Y/N." I smiled, "Yes duh we're going to go shopping for Hinata." I flipped my hair, the door opened revealing Hinata, "BESTIE." I leaped over to the woman "Oh hi Y/N how are you?" She patted my head. "Hina... I bloody missed you so much." Hina just laid there since I forgot to get off her.

"ohhh sorry I forgot about that." I laughed standing up when helping her stand up after. "Omg we should definitely go out some time hmm.. Maybe tomorrow." She smiled at me responded with a 'sure.' I ran to Izana hitting him on his arm. "The fuck was that for?!" I was yelled at by the 'king.' "Damn no need to yell at me like that I was just bored.

"Aaaaa this is why Mikey is better than you." I crossed my arms standing there. Next thing you know I was picked half of my body hanging over, "Damn I've just been abducted welp can't help that." I sighed within a blink of an eye we were somewhere else. "Where in da heck are we going." I slapped Izana softly in return getting dropped. "Holy that was not necessary."

"Well it was for me so deal with it." Izana walked away leaving me behind, "Hey wait up!!"I ran up to him just smiling innocently "That was just mean you meanie." I walked off from Izana skipping into a shopping center since I was now hungry. It's near Halloween now so like it was decorated spooky and a big dark but lights were, Food catching my eye I walked up before taking some and walking into other aisles.

A huge bag of chips were on display, and I mean who doesn't love chips. Grabbing the chips I quickly went to the counter to pay. 'I wonder if Izana noticed I was gone now.' I thought "Ehm Ma'am could you please pay now?' My thoughts were interrupted by the casher, "Oh I'm so sorry." I payed the cashier the money before heading out. When coming outside I realized Izana was gone and no where in plain eye sight.
"I should just go back to the others." I sighed talking to myself before getting a tap on the shoulder.

"Hello Missy what are you doing here?" The male looked around the same age as me. "Hmmm well I'm just going to go look for a friend of mine." I smiled at him before taking another step I was grabbed by the arm. "Oh by the way I'm Hiroshi."
He grinned at me while realizing who he was my eyes widened. "No.. get away from me please." He was one of my bullies and ex best friends left me for some other people.

"Gosh you don't realize how gorgeous you are now you've grown up?" He put his hand on my face while I slapped his arm. "You little bitch-." As he was about to slap me it was stopped. His grip on my arm was loosened. "Do not touch her." Izana started beating Hiroshi up.

"Izana- It's okay no need." I grabbed his arm while he just looked back at me then sighed. "Fine maybe next time." Izana let go of Hiroshi while he got up and ran. "Welp that was disturbing thought something was gonna happen to me."

"You're already owned though by me." Izana started dragging me, "Oh why the way never walk off like that again or I may just have to make it bloody." Izana's eyes shown murderous intention.  "No need for that." I laughed I was used to when he would do this since he was very protective. Me and him are best friends now but some people comment saying that we look like a couple.
"Wait..Flowers pretty flowers." I walk off again but being followed this time by Izana. They were roses white and red. The white roses honestly reminded me of Izana's hair. "Look Izana the white roes kinda looks like your hair." I pointed to the bunch of white roses. 

Izana looked at me with the weirdest face possible, "Oi don't give me that look." I turned away from him crossing my arms. "What?" I was flicked on the forehead. "Stuff you." I walked off again, "Keep walking off and I don't care!!" He yelled at me while I just laughed and started running off into the woods. When entering it was gloomy but has beautiful lights hanging from each tree. 

My eyes shone in fascination.

A/N: Ehm Hello people I'm sorry for not updating for months.
Been stressed and all of that.
Just wanna let y'all know. 
I know you guys are safe and sound. Keep well and thank y'all so much for 1.6k reads getting close to 2k.
Hope you guys know how special you are to me.