C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎9͎

【ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ】
Hello my darlings
I hope you are all doing well
Now sit back and enjoy reading my loves.                                                              
                                                                            ✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿
Its been a few weeks since I took the pup home, I finally decided on a name which is Dream. Oh also I found out a few days ago what gender it is which is girl, now lying in bed as I cuddled up to Dream snoring quietly the curtains, blocking the sunlight from entering only lighting the room up a tiny bit as I was about to roll over Dream woke up and ran at the foot of then bed now curling up again but this time above my feet.

I soon woke up to the feeling  something on my feet sitting up I looked at Dream and smiled "My sweetie woke up did she." Dream looking back at me the door opening showing Izana I look back at him him walking closer to me while Dream lays in my lap, I pat Dream's soft fur Izana stand beside me Looking at me I glanced back making eye contact, 'Hmm?" looking at him nervously "I'm bored entertain me slave." he grinned at me while I gave him a suspicious look Dream now barking at Izana "Shut your bloody dog up Y/N." annoyed .

I did as he said and told Dream to be quiet,  I was thinking about escaping from Izana tonight before it gets even worse but it was very risky since he goes into my room even when I'm asleep.
                                                                            ✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿
Its now night time, my anxiety was high as anything I got my phone from the bed side table now scrolling through my contacts, I was getting Mikey and Emma  to pick me up when I get outside with Dream of course,  I would never leave her here because I wouldn't know Izana would do to her to bring me back here.

I rang Mikey he sound hoarse like he just woke up "Hey Can you pick me up?" I quietly said incase Izana was trying to listen to our conversation, "Sure." Mikey said "Oh also did I wake you up if I did well I'm sorry then" I apologized "No no it's fine Y/N I'll be on my way now" about to hang up, "Oh also bring Emma with you." I quickly added before he hanged up, the call ended after I said that.

Now opening the window the refreshing breeze hit my face, carrying Dream  I was about go out but then the door was being unlocked.  I was on the window sitting Izana saw me then start running to me "Oh no you don't!!" I jumped off the window, Dream in my arms as I did so but Izana grabbed my arm, "You will not leave me." he said angrily digging his nails into me making sure I don't escape from his grasp Mikey and Emma finally arrived, Emma ran out of the car first "Y/N!!" she yelled I looked down "Emma hold Dream for me!!", I cried reaching my other hand out to her even though it wouldn't reach her Mikey now stood next to Emma.

Mikey looking at me then back at Izana, "O-ouch let go.-" I said looking at Izana with teary eyes, he looked at me furious Mikey was put on emmas shoulder soon grabbing my leg.                                                                                                                  ✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿
They got me out of Izana's grasp,  I hugged Emma I was terrified of falling  "Your okay now." Emma smiled as I cried into her shoulder "I was so scared something would happen to me." emma comforted me while leading me back to the Sano house.

(I dont want Shinichiro to be dead because or this wouldn't make sense right now so his not dead :D)

When we all got their we were greeted with a happy Shinichiro "Y/N!!" he spotted me "Hey Shinichiro" I smiled slightly "Brother I'm going to get Y/N cleaned up now." Emma guiding me to where she was taking me.
                                                                            ✿.。..。..。..。..。..。。.✿
After I got out of whatever I was doing I was greeted by Emma with my new clothes "Hope you like them." Emma was truly a angel I'm surprised Draken hasn't confessed to her before she falls out of love I was officially disappointed with Draken "Y/N!! Earth to Y/N!!" I snapped out of my trance and looked "Yes Emma?" I responded.

"Oh gosh I thought you were dead for a second." she said with her right hand on her chest I raised my eyebrow at her the door opened revealing Shinichiro "Oh hey." I said noticing Shinichiro, next minute Shinichiro hugs me "Y/N!! I missed you how are you? How are you and Izana? Is that jerk treating you right if not I'm claiming you instead" I laughed at him then became serious "Well...The reason im here is because of him actually" now returning the hug "his always been so stubborn and a jerk" Shinchiro said looking down on me "I just realized you have grown so much since last time we saw each other".

"Oh also you've got more handsome I might just fall in love" I jokily said Shinchiro smiled "Better to get the ladies with" Mikey walked in "what do you mean when all the girls just reject you instead since you were young" sticking his tongue out at Shinchiro "Oh you.-" Shinichiro looked at Mikey looking ignoring him and looked at us "Oh also do you like Y/N or something I thought she was already with Izana never knew someone would fall for you because you suck with girls".

"Nah I like no one right now I just like teasing people" I spoke Mikey looking at me "Oh also have you got a girlfriend yet?" I said looking at Mikey "Nah still single waiting for you." he looked at me I rolled my eyes "Whatever." letting go of Shinichiro  as he also let go of me now laying on the floor "What the heck are you doing." Emma looked down at me "I'm simply dying inside right now." I replied looking up at the ceiling  "Well you should get some rest now out boys Y/N needs her beauty sleep." pushing them out "Okay okay Emma." they said at the same time "Bye Y/N!! sleep well" Emma said and smiled "Goodnight then."

-To be Continued-

【ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ】
The dog shall not be harmed  
:D