𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Hi! Thank you so much for choosing to read my book Libertà, there's a few things I'd like to say before you begin.

This is my first ever book I wrote, so there's bound to be a lot of grammatical errors although it's currently undergoing editing (jan 2023). If you spot any errors feel free to correct me kindly in the comments, I do appreciate it.

IT IS LITERALLY WATTPAD CORE. CRINGE CORE. either that or it's just me critiscing my own work too much, because I can't read this book without dying on the inside.

There is a lot of drama, plot twists and scenes that will cause controversy in this book. If these things happen to annoy you, please do not read this book.

Hate is not accepted here. Whether it be on my characters, the plot, or any other readers you will be blocked.

However with that being said, there are also scenes where I can understand disliking the things being said or characters *Amanda, cough cough* and they have purposefully been written.

If there's ever a song in the chapter, I usually tell you exactly when to play it, as it matches up with the average speed of reading if that makes sense.

For now I think that's it, enjoy reading my beautiful people <3

-Bunny x