𝟏𝟕. 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠

CHIARA:

We're positioned in front of a marble water fountain that's gushing water out of four different angles. It has a statue of a man and woman standing together at the top, I don't know who they are or if they're significant. Honestly you wouldn't ever believe I chose history at school.

I'm trying to remain focussed on the shoot, it feels like Leandros words have been carved into my mind and it's all I can think about.

"It's hard to concentrate when all I can think about is how much I want to fuck you."

Jesus do I look that good?

Yesterday Leandro told me that the main reason he offered a marriage proposal was for Madeleine.

"She was born into a world of danger, a world where cruel people would always be out to get her. One where she would learn how to use a knife before she learnt her times-tables, and she didn't deserve to live like that."

LI was prepared to give her as much of a normal life as I possibly could before she got taken. Just an innocent girl brought into this world of crime- just like you. So that's why I'm doing this Chiara" He told me

"You may be older but you were once a little girl too, the havoc just wasn't going on then."

And now he's talking about intimacy, when he's marrying me out of pity?

I'm so confused.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when a bright flash appears, blinding my sight for a couple seconds.

"That's good, now one where you're facing each other." The photographer shouts from behind the camera.

I turn to my right to face Leandro, placing my hands on his chest as our eyes meet in a deep hold. The tension increasing by the second, and I'm pretty sure it's thick enough for someone to cut.

He tilts his head, still not breaking the deathly stare we're sharing. His deep green eyes cutting into my coffee brown ones, I mirror his movement and lean my head to the left slightly before giving him a sweet smile to ease the tension.

That got him.

He diverted his gaze to something behind me as a giant smile arose on his face. The one where it makes his eyes practically squint and his cute dimple appear - I have a dimple too, on my left cheek. I don't think anyone has or will ever notice it- it only comes out to say hello when I'm crazy smiling and that's not very often.

I always love the feeling when I see him smiling like this though, not only because it makes me feel cool knowing that I caused it but because it seems like the most genuine one.

I let out a chuckle and dropped my hands from his chest looking down.

"I'll remember to smile the next time I want something." I mumble to myself, internally groaning when I find out that he heard

"And what did you want?" He says looking back into my eyes once again.

"Your staring issues to stop." I reply dryly and immediately. A smirk creeps up on his face before he leans into my neck, his lips brush my ear as quietly speaks.

"Does it make you feel something?"

Fuck X100.

I can't let him know that his eyes do in fact pull me into a trance that I never want to leave

"Yeah, hatred." I grit out of my teeth before pushing his body away from mine finally taking a breath.

"A kiss and we're done!" The photographer cheers