𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑. 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

CHIARA:

6 days later,

Tomorrow is Leandros birthday, which means I've sent him out almost the whole day so I can get everything prepared. He's currently back at the mafia house, I got Mattia to pretend there's been a bit of trouble with the data.

I'm pretty sure he believes I have forgotten, in fact I'm not sure he even knows I know when his birthday is. Unfortunately Leandro is the type that doesn't like the attention, gifts and the whole birthday Pallaza unlike me- I live for it.

I've just shut the front door on the men that helped with these balloon, they're the type that hang from the ceiling and I'm completely obsessed. I got them in white, gold and some black to add a bit more masculinity.

I couldn't decorate the hall or our bedroom because he'll see that as soon as he walks in the door, the main shabang is all in the living room which I'll keep him out of until tomorrow morning.

I think I also forgot to mention the fact that I have three new tattoos just for him, meaning I had to turn down sex about three hundred times last night or he would have found them. My 'I'm too sore' line isn't complete lies but I don't know how much longer Leandro will be able to resist.

I finish laying out all of the presents, who knew shopping for a man would be harder than a woman. I think I bought him the whole of Balenciaga, Prada and a good deal of Dior. The best part about shopping clothes wise is I'm practically shopping for me too, since I live in his clothes anyway.

I got a few more sentimental gifts though, like a beautiful gold frame with a photo of our wedding in it and a personalised gold chain with my initial on it. I just hope he'll like them.

In comes Bentley, our baby cockapoo that we found out is actually a male. And is actually obsessed with Leandro.

I'm talking follows him into every room he walks into, sits on his lap, demands attention and everything else. Don't get me wrong that doesn't mean he ignores the fuss I give him, he just lives for Leandros. It's pretty ironic since he used to hate dogs, but the way his demeanour calms down around him warms my heart.

I think his name is pretty iconic if you ask me, but that doesn't stop me from constantly addressing him as button. I can't help it, he just has the cutest button nose you've ever seen.

"Hello baby, here come with me I'll give you some more food." I whisper as we leave the room, leaving a puppy unattended in a room full of balloons sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

I finish feeding button, and Leandro walks himself through the front door. I didn't realise how much I missed him until my eyes connected with those green ones, immediately soothing the loneliness of my soul.

He hugs me tight, deepening the guilt I feel for making him stay out all day as he strokes my hair lovingly. My legs stay firmly wrapped around his torso, just like my arms around his neck as I pull him impossibly closer. I think today is the first time we haven't been with each other every second of the day, and it won't be happening again any time soon.

"Are you oka-
"Kiss me." Oh, ok.

I smile as my lips reach his, they feel like safety. Everything around me stops when they collide, like we're the only ones left on earth.