𝟑𝟎. 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Tw: worst smut scene ever written.

Chiara:

"Just like that amore" Leandro says as I continue to ride his dick like I do, lifting my hips up and down as he thrusts into me from underneath; breaking my walls for good I'm sure.

"fuck I'm gonna come." He says and I let out a sigh of fucking relief. Don't get me wrong there's nothing I enjoy more than giving him pleasure, especially after how much he gives me but I fear my vagina is actually going to shut down any time now.

"Come for me Leandro." I tell him and watch as his eyes roll back whilst he bites onto his bottom lip, best believe if I did that I'd be in chokehold right now.

But the quicker he finishes the quicker I can do exactly what I started this for.

(3 hours earlier)

I roll over onto my side away from Leandro and the minute I do he's pulled me back, holding onto my pelvis way too tight as it lets me know I need to pee.

I gently push his hands away as he lets out a displease moan.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I whisper before quickly slipping out of the bed and into the bright lit bathroom, if I don't keep my eyes closed whilst I do my business I'm definitely gonna lose my sleep.

I finish doing what I need to and flush the chain, I turn on the tap and catch sight of myself in the mirror.

Correction- I catch sight of the worlds biggest hickey stamped right on the right side of my neck, nowhere near coverable.

Leandro De fucking Santo I'm going to get you back.

I hurry back to bed knowing the soon I fall asleep the sooner I can give him exactly what he deserves and soon I've fallen into a dark eclipse.

(Present)

"Fuck you're too good to me angel." Leandro says after catching his breath from the outstanding orgasm I gave him, he doesn't need to tell me for me to know that it was amazing.

I just smile knowing he's about to lose his once I do what I've been dying to do since 5 AM this morning.

He pulls my face in to kiss him making my job a whole lot easier, after a good thirty seconds of his tongue exploring every part of my mouth I break the kiss to breathe before placing more down his jaw and neck.

Perfect.

I continue to leave more open mouth kisses around his collar bone and neck as his hands grip tighter around my ass.

I must stay focussed.

He opens his mouth to say something and I take it as the perfect opportunity to sink my teeth right down into his neck, making sure I do it in a place that will be impossible to hide.

He immediately tries to push me off him whilst cursing but my grip is too strong for him this time. I continue to suck harder, lifting up some of his skin between my teeth. If I have to have the biggest bite on my neck then so does he.