𝟑𝟒. 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲

(I will tell you when to play the music)
Here it is 🤍

CHIARA:

Never in a million years would I have expected to be stood here in front of this mirror, with a back full of scars from a bunch of men trying to kill me, with three tattoos inked on my skin forever, with the same virgin chocolate brown hair that teenager me would shoot me for. "Why haven't you died it every colour under the sun yet?"

Never would I have imagined myself to be marrying the love of my life at twenty one, as I look down at the dazzling one of a kind ring whilst my mind replays the day it was first revealed to me in that deep velvet box.

Here I am standing in front of one of the most powerful men in the world as he kneels in front of me. Asking me for my hand in marriage.

My eyes automatically divert to the ring. Fuck me he really did get the biggest one in America, it sparkles so much I think I could go blind.

"Chiara Blu Miche Milano will you marry me?"

If you told five year old Chiara that in five more years her father would have died, the "Mother" she called for the next sixteen years wasn't even the one that grew her, and better yet she doesn't mean enough to her real one to be here today- she would have told you you were lying.

It's crazy to think that I've been attacked, hunted down by some of the worlds most powerful and dangerous men- kidnapped, shot, choked on multiple occasions, used, almost got married, killed a fucking man or two.

Yet I'm still here. Whether that be off the back of my own strength or at the hands of the man I'm about to sign the rest of my life to it doesn't matter, I'm still here; standing in front of a full length mirror in the most beautiful dress I've ever laid eyes on. Admiring how it expands at my waist into a ball gown whilst the diamonds twinkle in the light.

I look into the big brown eyes I've slowly begun to love, but this time I don't see a weak girl anymore. I see a strong and wonderful woman, yet I'll still appreciate the little girl who would spend every light hour on her horse, but this time I'll also acknowledge the woman that would give up a sunset ride to help the people closest to her.

I take one last long look at the woman before me and smile, maybe because it's all I have left to do or maybe it's because of the excitement I can't contain inside of me. The excitement for the best future with the man that owns my heart and soul, the joy of knowing that I've made it this far, and I know I'll make it all the way so long as I'm with him.

My love.

LEANDRO:

What the actual fuck is happening right now.

"Fucking choke me before my own wedding why don't you." I yell at Mattia as he tightens my tie, I tried a bowtie but it's a downright no from me. "Shit sorry man." He replies, guilt ridden all over his face.

"It's fine just hurry up with it, straighten it or something." I say and he resumes his work on making sure I look absolutely sharp, nothing less.

He finally lets go and steps back, admiring his work but it looks more like he's admiring me.

Has my bestfriend been gay this whole time?

"Fuck man what the fuck is there a dog in here?" He says whilst wiping the tears from his eyes and sniffling, I smile as I walk over to him placing a hand on his shoulder.