I Am Willing - Six Beauties Serving One Master

Start from the beginning

“You are alright.”

Outside Fire Horn Mountain, Qu He interrupted Su Xing’s thoughts. Seeing she had still stayed, Su Xing felt surprised.

“En, why did you not leave?”

“You saved me, so it would be better to go together with you.” Qu He said.

“If I did not come out, then you would have waited this idly?” Su Xing smiled.

“If you stay here, then you should inform me.” Qu He carefully said.

“Let us leave for now. Right, do not tell anyone about this matter.”

“En.” Qu He nodded.

Su Xing said nothing more. The two then flew towards Mount Danxia on their Riding Swords.

North District, deep in the mountains.

The moon was dark, and the winds were high.

Within the forest came the sounds of shouts. A silhouette just like a winding snake traveled back and forth in the forest. Black lights seemingly cut open the moonlight and flashed past.

These people were currently in pursuit of a young girl.

“You stupid idiots~~~~~~” There was a long, drawn out voice. The girl confronting several dozen people in deadly pursuit seemingly treated this as a game. She was not in a flying escape, but it really was not a fast movement. Rather, by a sort of instantaneous movement style, she swiftly moved about. Every flicker was practically even faster than the blink of an eye. She could move several dozen times within one breath, and although the people chasing from behind had cultivations that were extraordinary, with artifacts and magic weapons that were also out of the ordinary, they were unfortunately no match for that maiden’s flash movement. There was a sort of humiliation being made fools.

“Living Goddess of Lightning, This Immortal wants to see just how far you can run. This Immeasurable Mountain is entirely the Ancestral Master’s domain. If you obediently send the Birth Treasure Outline this way, not only will Founder let you go, he will even give you a Star Master. What say you?” A man yelled. In the deep mountains and old forests, in its quiet and seclusion, his voice was very ear-piercing.

What replied was a giggling voice, “So it turned out that Immeasurable Mountain’s Wu Ji is an idiot.”

That Wu Ji man angrily gnashed his teeth. He was precisely Immeasurable Mountain’s Star Master. Originally, he had planned to refine here, but he never expected to run into the Living Goddess of Light Wang Dingliu in a curious coincidence. In a momentary blossoming of the flower of excitement, he convened more than a dozen disciples to encircle and kill. It was a pity this Inferior Star’s “Flash Jump” [3] honestly was fucking disgusting. Normal artifacts and arrays simply were incapable of trapping her, and in the end, it developed into an exhausting chase to kill.

Fortunately, this Hanging Head Mountain was the domain of Zaohua Mountain. Wu Ji presumed she was a trapped beast.

“Young Master, there is no need to speak more nonsense. This General shall see to what time she can persevere.” Beside Wu Ji, a gown wearing girl holding a red iron staff said in a bored manner. Her eyes were seemingly clear and acute as a falcon’s. Her figure was like a deer’s, strong and healthy. Several times, she was close to striking down Wang Dingliu.

“Elder Sister can try.” Wang Dingliu instantly disappeared. Within the mountain forests, she executed unbelievable movements.

Atop Hanging Head Mountain, [4] the moonlight had been enshrouded by black clouds, presenting a desolate appearance.