The Divining Star Platform, Yan Poxi

It seems that young boy definitely was the Savage Star’s Master, without doubt. When he called out, each of their red Star Crests sparkled.

“I beseech that you do not hurt Xiaoyu.” Although the boy was very afraid, he still wanted to do his utmost to protect her. Su Xing nodded to himself. At such a young age, yet he already having this spirit was already considered to be very good.

“If we wanted to kill you, we would not need this nonsense!” Lin Yingmei icily asserted, withdrawing her spear.

The Savage Star God of Death bit her lip, recalling the Blood Drinking Demon Killing Sword at the same time.

“Thank you.” The little boy bowed his head.

“Why are you here?” Su Xing asked, immediately answering himself: “To go to the Divining Star Platform.”

The little girl nodded, opening eyes of distrust: “You really will not kill me?”

“You don’t offend me, I won’t offend you.” Su Xing smiled.

The girl went, “Oh.”

“Many people have been drawn here, let’s leave first.” Wu Xinjie looked around in all directions. Although this battle was very quick, it still alerted the Star Cultivator gangs within the surrounding few dozen li. If they ran into an ally of the Blooming Water Sword Sect, that indeed would be hard to say. The Knowledge Star asked the Savage Star: “We also were just about to go to the Divining Star Platform. If you wish, come together with us. Walking over there, you are too audacious.”

The hundred li surrounding the Divining Star Platform was known as the Falling Star Graveyard. [1] Every time the Star Duels commenced, many harbored sinister machinations as Scattered Star Cultivators attempted to reach Heaven in a single bound [2] by setting up ambushes in the surroundings and waiting for Star Masters to take the bait. If they were powerful, that was it; leaving the stage with useless powers was unpleasant to say. These drifting Scattered Star Cultivators also did not fear the Liangshan Maiden’s retaliation. As far as they were concerned, using every kind of method to increase their strength was the most important.

The little girl was still very caution, however, her contracted master actually agreed without the slightest hesitation.

The Wind Swayed Raft broke through into the sky, and the little boy looked at the thousand meters of sky, revealing an awed expression. Very quickly, he showed boyish excitement, pointing at the scenery below in high spirits with the Savage Star.

The girl previously was still very vigilant, but very quickly, she was influenced by her master, revealing a brilliant smile.

Su Xing sized up the two minors, completely baffled. The little boy wore a magnificent brocade, with a manner very appropriate. It seemed he came from an extraordinary family background, but his cultivation unexpectedly being Stardust Early Stage actually was a big surprise.

An Suwen at this time stepped forward and chatted with them. The Efficacious Star the Divine Physician’s warmth was like a cleansing spring breeze, very quickly making the two people sweetly cry out, “Elder Sister, Elder Sister!”

On the road, Su Xing more or less understood their circumstances.

The Savage Star God of Death’s True Name was Bao Xiaoyu [3], but she preferred others to call her Yu’er. [4] That small boy indeed was her master, surname Han, [5] given name Yu. [6] They did not state the reason why they signed a Star Duel Covenant, but it could be seen the God of Death Bao Xiaoyu defended her Master with all her power. Yet, the young boy was somewhat shy. What were the Star Duels, he most probably did not know anything at all.