The Birth Outline Opens

The three arrows of red light rushed forth. The lethal three arrows that dissolved nearly all of the Star Energy in Yan Qing’s body were immediately launched.

Three twinkling arrows just like the red radiance of the sun successively faded away without warning.

The Ghost Cavalry King only saw a wisp of bright red flash by in front of him. Then, the three arrows penetrated into his stomach. There was howling and shrill scream, and a wide expanse of red light burst out from the Ghost Cavalry King’s body. The ghost’s body seemed to be branded a complete red. Suddenly, he was all split up and in pieces, a frightening heat that forced everyone to look away.

“En.” Yan Qing groaned. The Three Arrows Lethal Crossbow disappeared in her hand, and the girl lost her strength, her body turning limp.

Su Xing barely caught her with one hand, but that still was not enough as he collapsed onto the ground.

Roar!

A section of the black clouds shrouding Stone Tablet City ignited, then slowly dissipated. The broken down shadows again condensed into the Ghost Cavalry King’s body, only that this time, his body was dim without light, even more feeble than when he had just emerged from the Devil Suppressing Stele.

Su Xing’s heart sank when he saw him. He bitterly smiled.

The Ghost Cavalry King proved himself to be the formidable character that a generation ago could contend against Emperor Liang. Struck by the Three Arrows Lethal Crossbow, the Divine Ghost had been nearly extinguished, but he still was not completely wiped out. The hearts of everyone present could not help but turn up a feeling of powerlessness.

“You damned Star Generals!” The Ghost Cavalry King’s voice was deep and low, a coarse crowing that was also filled with surprise; the Ghost Cavalry King immersed himself in Yin martial arts for several dozen years. He practiced the Ghoul Clan’s Clan Suppressing Devil Art “Supreme Ghost Body” [1] to become the Ghoul Clan’s absolute genius to stand off against Emperor Liang. He had never experienced the era of a Star Duel before, and he was only limited to hearsay regarding the famous name of the Liangshan Maiden’s Star Generals.

Although he had heard of a legend of offering the Star Generals as a tribute to the gods, the Ghost Cavalry King actually very much felt it beneath his dignity. In his eyes, that was nothing more than the softhearted game of women; but this time nevertheless thoroughly shocked him. His Supreme Ghost Body practiced to nearly the peak contributed to his indestructible body. Originally, Emperor Liang only relied on the Devil Suppressing Stele in order to subdue him, and now, the strange killing moves of two famous Star Maidens had almost exterminated the supernatural beings he so meticulously refined. Indeed, it was inconceivable.

Up until now, the Ghost Cavalry King had considered himself to understand why he originally heard people called Star Generals as Fiend Stars Under Heaven. The martial arts, unique skills and weapons of these Star Generals simply were outrageously valiant.

However, in Wu Xinjie’s eyes, the Ghost Cavalry King was indeed clueless of his own strength. The five Star Generals already exhausted their strength, but this Ghost Cavalry King still had not fallen. This still was was a Ghost Cavalry King that lost his arrogance. Breaking away from the Devil Suppressing Stele, he greedily wanted to consume a Star General, yet he was not able to immediately be restored to his peak.

“Hè.”

The Ghost Cavalry King angrily shouted, raising all of his magic energy. The Ghost’s Godsbane flung into the sky, and a black light circulated. Ghosts converged, and in the blink of an eye, the Demon Blade formed an imposing and seething Evil Dragon.