Green-feathered Storm, A Man And A Woman Together

On the basis of their fatigued weariness, they all were too late in perceiving it. The green shadow covered them, and it was astonishingly a massive Demon Eagle, its wings a serene green, like a lump of the clear sky. Zhao Hanyan cried out in fear, completely lacking any leeway to resist. Her body unexpectedly lost its center of gravity as she soared high into the sky together with it, captured in one of its talons. The talon’s formidable power squeezed down on Zhao Hanyan, choking her, and she immediately lost consciousness.

The green bird skyrocketed, glimpsing the Ninth Heaven, not getting tangled, and it disappeared into the horizon in the blink of an eye.

“Master!!”

“Princess!!”

When the Star Maidens below saw their Master unexpectedly taken away by the eagle, that was it. It was just that Star Maidens briefly were even capable of fighting in midair, but flying to go chase after it was simply impossible.

When the green storm of a giant eagle carried away Su Xing Zhao Hanyan, Shi Yuan immediately recalled the Copper Man Puppets and stealthily chased after it.

The Steadfast Star General of Double Spears Dong Junqing raised the Dragon and Phoenix Yin Tang Spear. Roaring furiously, a great expanse of spear light sprinkled upon it, a Yin Yang Intersect Slash. The two colored spear light filling the sky swallowed the Crying Infant, shaking the world. A huge crater had been blown out.

A brilliant radiance broke out and directly shot Dong Junqing.

“Let’s go quickly!”

Wu Xinjie yelled.

Lin Yingmei also did not intend to continue zealously fighting, one spear attack chopping back the Crying Infant, and quickly fled into the forest. Dong Junqing said, “Hateful,” and seeing Princess Ling Yan’s scattered eight Golden Deities Swords, she hastily stored them away, then left. The Crying Infant chased for the kill, loudly crying, however the Star Maiden’s speed was too quick. Through the forest, the complex topography of the valley, it perhaps chased for fifty or sixty kilometers, and then the Infant’s crying noises stopped.

“What was that thing just now?” Dong Junqing’s complexion was pale, holding firmly and not letting go of her double spears.

“Green-feathered Storm! [1] An Eighth Rank Demon Beast!” Wu Xinjie grimly spat out these few words.

“What? Eight Rank Demon Beast?”

The others were startled. An Eighth Rank Demon Beast leaned on their very difficult victory.

“Do you still want to kill now?” Wu Xinjie coldly looked at the Steadfast Star.

“Hmph.” Dong Junqing naturally knew persisting to kill completely lacked significance. The top priority was to find her master.

“This place unexpectedly has this kind of Demon Beast.” An Suwen had lingering fears.

This actually was not outside of Wu Xinjie’s expectations. Seeing that the Void Liangshan’s spiritual influence was abundant, having an immemorial air, not having Seventh or Eighth Rank Demon Beasts would be strange, and this place was the area they would search for the Purple Star Grade Outlaw Writ. It definitely would not be that relaxed.

No wonder the Purple Star Grade Outlaw Writ would have so few people go obtain it. If a Seventh or Eighth Rank type of Demon Beast had to be slain to get it, that truly was not something the average person could do.

“At the moment, everyone maintain peace. Do not again alarm the Demon Beasts here.” Wu Xinjie warned as she stared at Dong Junqing.

The Steadfast Star’s lips curled into a hook, and turning her body, she ran up the mountain.