The Heavenly Calamity Talisman

When the Yellow Rank Spear Technique “Long Blizzard Nights” was executed, it truly was a skill that would make others marvel. Lin Yingmei dispatched two Star Masters in a spurt of energy, and along with her ceasing of the spear technique, Grindstone Mountain’s blizzard also calmed. But at this time, there was the ear-splitting sound of rolling thunder. Raising her head, what she saw was Ancestor Baili’s Blooming Divine Thunder Flying Sword happen to strike open Su Xing.

The Profound Star Barrier’s spiritual energy defense vanished into thin air, and a Blue Water Thunderclap several zhang thick came striking down.

Ancestor Baili howled with laughter. According to his magic energy, it was sufficient to kill Su Xing dozens of times. Su Xing seemingly foresaw this, opening a Heaven Concealing Parasol against the wind and sheltering above Su Xing’s head. A ball of light interweaved into a net, layer upon layer folding around him.

The Thunderclap loudly struck, struggling valiantly as more than a dozen layers of light net instantly crumbled.

The Heaven Concealing Parasol was torn to shreds without the least bit of resistance, and it was at this time that two crimson lights fell from the heavens onto Su Xing. At the same time, the Blooming Water Divine Thunder struck Su Xing. With two rays of crimson light and the Heaven Concealing Parasol, a Supercluster Stage Great Cultivator’s tyrannical Blooming Water Divine Thunder unexpectedly could not strike the killing blow on Su Xing. Everything seemed to have been planned, every single detail accounted for.

Having received such a strike, Su Xing still violently coughed up a mouthful of blood, his internal organs seemingly on fire, his body’s flesh and nerves aflame. Ancestor Baili coldly smiled and pointed with both hands. Several Thunder Lightning Flowers floated in the air then plunged towards Su Xing.

A cold light cut vertically, and the flowers drifted.

Lin Yingmei had hurried in time.

“Heh, heh, heh, heh. This truly is an outcome outside of This Ancestor’s expectations.” Ancestor Baili floated in midair, more than a dozen Blooming Water Divine Thunders forming a flower appeared before their eyes. The petals opened and closed, taking in and sending out water lightning.

Seeing Lin Yingmei exert a powerful air that was seemingly dissipating, currently, he was not worried.

Grindstone Mountain at this moment suddenly dropped into winter, covered in ice and snow. The two sect’s hundred disciples nearly had no survivors, and the sole one left alive was precisely that Ancestor Baili. This Supercluster absolutely powerful cultivator did not have any sorrow whatsoever. On the contrary, he was even more savage and dripping with pride. As far as Ancestor Baili was concerned, this kind of situation was not necessarily an unlucky chance. “This is perfect. If this ancestor exterminates three Star Generals, that Liangshan Maiden wouldn’t say anything, would she?”

Ancestor Baili slightly raised both his hands, the Water Lightning Flower increasing sharply by several zhang. His absolute self-confidence originated from an absolute gap in their strength.

Su Xing was only a Nebula Middle Stage, what idea was this? His next rank was but Galaxy, both sides spanning a realm. In the Star Cultivators’ domain, this was not fatal; this was absolutely frightening. Regardless of what unexpected trickery a Nebula Cultivator used, that was fine. And a trump card, that was also fine. Ancestor Baili looked at it all as nothing, his sole worry the realm crossing Star General.。

“Wiping out Lin Chong, this Ancestor would be considered the number one person, able to enter the heavens would be merely so. Can’t say for sure if This Ancestor could even go see that Liangshan Maiden.” Ancestor Baili’s eyes suddenly shot pure electricity, vigorously and wildly rising. A powerful pressure pressed down and intimidated Grindstone Mountain, the tremendous mountain shuddering for this reason.