The Fallen Star and The Incompetent Leader Star

Shu Jing smiled and coldly shouted out while the Silver Blade in his hand released a powerful icy blue wind force towards Lin Yingmei. The wind force transformed into a devastating hurricane that destroyed everything in its way. It then completely surrounded Lin Yingmei from all sides with afterimages.

However, no matter how cunning or unpredictable his attacks, he still couldn’t injure Lin Yingmei. The Arctic Star Serpent Spear constantly spun around her like an impenetrable wall, bouncing back every single one of Shu Jing’s blade illusions.

This was the first time Shu Jing had fought against a Star Knight. Seeing none of his attacks being effective, he breathe in cautiously in his heart,

The Majestic Star Lin Chong was definitely impressive. Anything he could do, he had already done. Right now, he was the most powerful he’s ever been, yet it was still not enough.

“Master, how are you feeling?” Lin Yingmei asked, concerned.

“Yingmei, are you hungry or something? Put some power into it!”

Shu Jing was thrilled. All the cells in his body were being invigorated due to the intense battle, and the Star Symbol on his forehead shined even brighter than before, reflecting his mood.

“Your servant understands!”

Lin Yingmei’s spear once again shot forward.

Seeing her master in high spirits, Lin Yingmei’s figure transformed into a fearsome figure, resembling that of a demon from hell. She completely shrunk the space between them and instantly appeared in front of Shu Jing, her body inches away from the ground. Before the dark aura surrounding her had the chance to disperse, her Arctic Star Serpent Spear had already begun to slash right across.

A flash of light!

The night seemed to have split apart.

Shu Jing wasn’t able to say a word. His face went pale, his wrist swinging upwards. He didn’t bother to shoot only used the Silver Blade to defend against the attack.

He no longer planned to rely on the power of his energy bullets. Instead, he would focus on simple speed to defeat Yingmei.

Shu Jing’s hands gripped the Silver Blade tightly, the icy sword tip flashed like thunder and lightning .A powerful murderous aura enveloped Lin Yingmei’s body.

The darkness was suddenly split apart!

Shu Jing’s body was like an illusion, appearing by her side in a blink of an eye.

Sounds of weapons colliding rang out again and again.

Lin Yingmei withdrew, her spear shaking But she still managed to rigidly maintain the spear in an offensive stance. Like her title, her spear was as towering as a mountain, solid and unyielding.

Facing Shu Jing’s strange surprise attack, her face remained calm.

Shu Jing smiled slightly. His sword flashed like lightning, his speed faster than the wind itself. The blade headed directly towards Lin Yingmei’s chest.

All of this happened in an instant, but with the short distance between them, each moment lasted as long as a lifetime.

At the last second, Shu Jing slightly shifted the direction of his blade. The shockwave of this attack shot right by Lin Yingmei, ripping a piece of her clothes.

With his attack piercing through Lin Yingmei’s clothes, along with the huge inertia force of his movement, Shu Jing crashed into her embrace.

Time seemed to have stopped.