The Falling Deviance Star

Xun Huo already held a sense of fear towards that strange artifact Su Xing carried, but how could he have expected that Su Xing would also have an even stranger escape technique. By the time he realized this, Su Xing had already emerged behind him, with Silver Blade’s barrel pressed against Xun Huo’s head, [1] continuously releasing Star Energy.

If this was any other artifact, then Xun Huo’s Star Energy Barrier might have given him a chance. But Su Xing’s handgun was something unheard of across the entire Liangshan Continent. When its bullets left its barrel, its power was comparable to a Nebula Stage Artifact, and when coupled with its rapid fire capability at such a close range, even a Nebula Early Stage cultivator would have a hard time. Needless to say, Xun Huo was only at Stardust Late Stage.

Only able to utter a pitiful cry, a silvery lead slug burrowed through Xun Huo’s head, mashing brain then breaking through and emerging from his forehead.

Every poor soul that died under Xun Huo’s hand had the same expression, one of unimaginable shock. Xun Huo fell, breathing his last.

Meanwhile, the Red-Haired Demon Liu Qing’er was an unstoppable force with her Blaze Refining Saber overcoming all obstacles, hitting Lin Yingmei back again and again, each blow harder to ward off. The Majestic Star was already reduced to using her instincts to barely defend against Liu Qing’er’s frenzied onslaught, the demonic flame upon the blade unceasingly injuring her.

“Lin Chong, could it be you won’t resort to using your Huangjie Spear Arts?” [2] Liu Qing’er shouted, sweeping her Blaze Refining Saber, its fire swirling around and becoming a bloody light.

Lin Yingmei gave a grunt and struck a blow directly at her foe.

“Or should I say, you haven’t even comprehended it at all?!” The Devance Star smiled coldly. The Blaze Refining Saber turned a bright red, faintly revealing a dark color. “Then let this little sister send you to Maiden Mountain!”

She rushed forward, imposing, with her blade raised.

Lin Yingmei retreated, staggering, leaving herself wide open.

Liu Qing’er did not hesitate to bring her sword down, but at this moment, her entire body stopped and seemed to have been held in place. It felt as if her soul had been ripped out of her, inducing a great pain, a bloody mist spraying violently from her throat.

“Young Master!!” Liu Qing’er was aghast, turning her head in time to behold the scene of Su Xing ending Xun Huo with his gun.

Her mind was suddenly shattered!

Star Maiden and Star Master prospered together, and they languished together. After signing the Star Duel Covenant, even if the Star General was dissatisfied or angry with her master, she could only obey. During battle, she would use all of her strength to work together with her master. Liu Qing’er knew that her own master’s cultivation was one rank above Su Xing’s, that Su Xing was already having a difficult time and was clearly tired.. Liu Qing’er thought that even if her master let her down, she could still get by if she killed Lin Chong.

She didn’t think at all that in just a short amount of time, Xun Huo would be the one done in.

The moment her contractor died, Liu Qing’er’s life energy suffered significant injury. Even with her heart shaken by horror, she thought she could sort things out after killing Lin Chong. If this were any other opponent, then maybe there could be a chance, but in front of her was Lin Chong, the Majestic Star “Panther Head” Lin Chong, an absolutely terrific fighter.

When her contract was broken, the time Liu Qing’er spent out of focus exposed a fatal opening in her combat effectiveness. Lin Yingmei did not think, her body moving out of pure instinct, surging forward with a step of her foot.