Most High Indifference, Your Concubine Is Unnamed

Kunlun Mountain Range. [1]

Hailed as the number one spirit vein mountain, legend had it that a thousand years ago, Grand Supreme Zhenjun [2] meditated at Kunlun and comprehended that Most High Indifference [3], moving to Transforming Star of Annihilation. He left behind countless legends, and a hundred years afterwards, a down and out boy on the Kunlun Mountains found the text for the Most High Indifference. He practiced it for a hundred years, and henceforth reached Heaven in a single bound. Furthermore, he swept across the Kunlun Mountain peaks, establishing what would someday be the Azure Dragon Territory’s number one Great Sect, the “Most High Path.”

Three Clarities Field was where the spiritual aura of the Kunlun Mountains was most rich. The mountain was ten thousand zhang high, with clouds rolling around, its True Spirit abundant. A massive main hall was faintly discernible within the mist, as if it was in a painting, making others see unclearly. The emerald peaks all around stood tall over hundreds of large and small halls and pavilions. Mist and cloud flowed past these pavilions, as if they were in the clouds.

If one were to enter the valleys that those emerald peaks surrounded, raise their head to look around, then they would find that that immense located below rippled the white clouds. Surprisingly, it was seemingly hovering in midair, a flight of stairs seemingly formed from white clouds, wondrously long. It led to that huge palace that was a minimum of several hundred zhang high off the ground. That was made completely of large blocks of white jade, appearing pure and holy, solemn and dignified.

“Three Clarities Hall”

The Most High Path’s main hall.

At this moment, the hall doors tightly closed, and the hall had more than ten cultivators of varying appearances and of both genders sitting upright upon prayer mats. Some had the countenance of tightly wrinkled brows, some had two eyes of fury, and others were calm as water. Each face was different, and if Su Xing were present, he would be greatly startled. Looking at the robes of these cultivators, astonishingly, they came from each of the Ten Great Sects. Each had profound cultivation, were Great Cultivators that underwent secluded cultivation, and among them, there was even a cultivator from the royal family. And these Great Sects that focused everyday on seclusion without care for the outside world were at this moment at a gathering of adepts, clearly calculating something.

“The Purple Thunder Monster was not eliminated. He must be the next Demonic Head, an endless disaster!” The one who spoke wore a blue water robe. He came from the Blooming Water Sect and was known as “Ancestor Qianli.” [4] The Blooming Water Sword Sect had three Great Ancestral Masters named, “Baili,” “Qianli,” and “Wanli.” Each had refined cultivation and very rarely revealed themselves. Although it seemed Ancestor Qianli was Supercluster Middle Stage, his powers were extremely profound. Due to his excellent Blooming Water Divine Thunder, there were very few of the same realm that could be his opponent.

“Lin Chong has signed a contract, and it is by means of Lin Chong’s hand that he provokes our Sects like this. If we do not do more, the Azure Dragon Territory will be a laughingstock.” A green robed elder said coldly. He was a secluded Great Cultivator from the Taiyi Sword Sect, and his cultivation was already Supercluster Late Stage. The Taiyi Sword Sect this time had suffered the loss of an Ancestral Master and a carefully nurtured Star Master, making the Sword Sect from top to bottom unanimously make haste to kill the Purple Thunder Monster.

“Exactly what Daoist Master Qinglian [5] said. Could it be that our Azure Dragon Territory is being humiliated for amusement by a tiny Purple Thunder Monster? I hear he is but only a Galaxy Early Stage Cultivator, without even a Sword Chant…” A woman wearing a fire-patterned red robe had a bantering tone, but her eyes were cold. Her beautiful hands played with a red lotus fire. She was the Divine Flame Sword Sect’s Red Lotus Fairy, [6] with a cultivation that reached the apex of Supercluster Late Stage, with imminent entry into Supervoid Stage. Because she had Face Setting Pills, [7] they allowed her to appear very young and pretty. That pair of vermilion eyes was like a burning inferno.